Concept Uni Request Thread + 60 Uni Project

Fastflink2009

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Spivey, and what BaMa said was true!!! BaMa and I will create 30 modern concepts and 30 Retro meets Modern concepts. 2 concepts for each team. We will post our works and you give us the feedback to decide which ones are pro and which ones blow. Hehe I love Rhymes :wtg:

like i said on AIM, brilliant.

And folks, once i figure this jersey thing out, expect 60 (yes 60, we're crazy) new concept jerseys.

what do you need to 'figure out'? There are plenty of uni makers who already have and would no doubt provide answers, and I hope you get more interest in your work than I do!

Looking good Fastflink.....I'm looking forward to the mod once you guys get around to actually creating the uni's. :wtg: I like concept uni's, it makes good for when you start up a dynasty with a team and you want them to use a new uniform in a few years. Later!!!

Whoa man, you're just chugging these out...we might have to change it from 60 to 75 jerseys =]. Suggsetion on teh sox jersey though, make the numbers and the script the same colour whether it be silver or white.

does that mean we're going to see some useable unis soon?

yes it does, Me, BaMa, Mccoll, Stix, and Basebalfanatik09 are currently working on a project that has 60 concept unis. 30 retro/modern (1 per team), 30 modern (1 per team). When we are done we will put it up for DL. But during this process we will be posting our concept designs, and we are counting on you guys for feedback so we can decide which ones to put in our pack.

Archived