Concept Uni Request Thread + 60 Uni Project

Fastflink2009

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i', acutl;ly begiing the process right now. the project uderway, wher workign threw differnt thingcluding me, i'm working acuatlly getting a unfirom together. but bama and Fastflink2009will be the ones who can give you guys an idea of what going no and when they think it'll be ready.

be sure it well come out, but the number of unfiroms beeing 60 is the plan going to take a little time.

i', acutl;ly begiing the process right now. the project uderway, wher workign threw differnt thingcluding me, i'm working acuatlly getting a unfirom together. but bama and Fastflink2009will be the ones who can give you guys an idea of what going no and when they think it'll be ready.

be sure it well come out, but the number of unfiroms beeing 60 is the plan going to take a little time.

Great news. Thanks

OK, here's the info.

This is a 5 man operation.

Fastflink is in charge of designing.

BaseballFanatik is in charge of designing, and creating (if he can). He's got a mod squad title

Mcoll is in in charge of creating

Stix is our critic, and design suggestion.

Bama is in charge of creating and designing.

We're gonna release this as a pack of 60, but we'll probably split them up into divisions for those on dial-up, but i don't know. We'll tackle that when we get there. Also, its a team decision, but i'd like to release a couple at different stages as ''teasers''.. but we'll see. We should have them all designed by next saturday at the latest (depending on if Dennis knocks my power out). And i think we're good numbers wise right now, though your input, criticism, and praise, so we know what to keep, and what to fix.

Some advice for you designers, don't make so many white uniforms. I like a decent amount of them but color is the best aspect of each team. And try some fantasy type uniforms where different colors are used. If we don't like em, we don't have to use em.

Thanks again. You guys are awesome and this is the best thread

Some advice for you designers, don't make so many white uniforms. I like a decent amount of them but color is the best aspect of each team. And try some fantasy type uniforms where different colors are used. If we don't like em, we don't have to use em.

Thanks again. You guys are awesome and this is the best thread

Thanks for the advice man, and for the positive feedback. We will be posting every little step so we will rely on ur feedback. :wtg:

Hey Fastlink, how do you get the logos so they look so nice? Is there a better way to create these than using the big paint to get the majoroity and then praying to God that you don't go outside the lines with the brush?
Acutally I use big paint and go over it w/ brush down to the pixel. Also I get the logos on by using magic wand and then resizing it. Its pretty simple to me.

Just keep working on that, alot....

Awwww....I'm just trying to make it intersting. The yellow may be too much but the Mets have some jackets that are called "moonlight" styled colors with yellow and blue. Just thought it was nice to try. It would look better if I knew what I was doing, though. How about a small tutorial if you don;t mind. I mean, I know how to make a huge area a certain color but when it comes to finding and pasting logos and getting around edges, I'm pretty ignorant if you can't already tell.

Archived