Toronto Blue Jays set v1.1 (new: Chulk, McDonald, ...)

jogar84

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my version of Gustavo Chacin, i recommend you make his skin tone #4 to match his face. I dont think i can make it better than this, made him bald too (only problem i have is getting those sunglasses to hook around his ears)

It is an 04 style face so obviously i cannot edit his headshape any further, but I dont think it needs any editing. hope u guys like this.

chacin2zd.png

thanks man, this was one of my easier faces since i didnt have to use oedit :hail:

Half of the reason most of my faces are 04 faces :wtg: . I need to send you the index.fsh and models.big that Zach made for me in 2x, then even the 05 faces seem pretty detailed

04 face is a mirrored texture with more detail but you cannot edit it's headshape file, 05 face is squished into the same size texture but the image shows both sides of the face, and you can edit the headshape. It is confusing unless you have modded faces before

Chacin glasses are actually darker and you can't see his eyes when you look at him

on the hires headshot u can still see his eyes, what i did was put a little square with the same color as the glasses over it and just made 40% transparency. In game, however you can wont even see them so i think this is ok. I will have to remove Adams' facial hair later on as well.

Archived