Toronto Blue Jays set v1.1 (new: Chulk, McDonald, ...)

jogar84

:new: well its been 21 days and im proud to say this project is wrap. fyi, i scratched Gabe Gross and gave u guys Scott Schoeneweiss instead.

thanks to all of u for ur critique and feedback.

it should be up shortly.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just installed your faces, but in the game, i've noticed that the players faces have changed, but their not the right faces... as an example, for speier, his face has become isringhausen's... ??? i followed your instructions when installing and double checked to make sure the face#'s in the roster match... wondering what i'm doing wrong.. any help would be much appreciated.. thanks

i just installed your faces, but in the game, i've noticed that the players faces have changed, but their not the right faces... as an example, for speier, his face has become isringhausen's... ??? i followed your instructions when installing and double checked to make sure the face#'s in the roster match... wondering what i'm doing wrong.. any help would be much appreciated.. thanks

Go to Isringhausen in MVP edit & make sure you don't have duplicate numbers.

I get an error with says that gfxpak crashed everytime I try to install one

That's because you have 3,000 or more files in the models.big. You can't use the installer. You need to manually install it via eagraph.exe.

May I ask if you are using my rosters & models.big?

if i download an updated roster, and install these cyberfaces, will the game crash because of cyberfaces iver installed earlier?

currently, im using one o fthe first ultimate rosters. from way back in april

They won't crash unless the updated roster has cyberface numbers assigned & you do not actually have a cyberface installed with such a number.

If the roster does have a cyberface number installed but it does not match the number you have installed in the models.big but rather it has a different cyberface assigned to that number, the game will not crash, but in the game, you will see the wrong players face.

That's because you have 3,000 or more files in the models.big. You can't use the installer. You need to manually install it via eagraph.exe.

May I ask if you are using my rosters & models.big?

how many files is this face pack?

i have less than 200 to go before i hit 3000. thanks

how many files is this face pack?

i have less than 200 to go before i hit 3000. thanks

There are 17 cyberfaces here. Times it by 3 & you get 51 files. However some are replacement files, so minus in number 3 files for each cyberface you are replacing instead of adding from the 51.

Big Schmooz,

Any plans on releasing one of youe roster/facepack files with the Jays cyberface release??

It's already done. the mbe (version 1.12) file & the dat file release (version 1.0) both have those cyberfaces in them together with the .mbe & .dat files respectively. Read the read me that comes with it, it will explain all.

I plan also G-D willing to release it in the regular versions I normally release it in, but I am wating for the "down on the farm" release 4 & 5 before I do that.

It's already done. the mbe (version 1.12) file & the dat file release (version 1.0) both have those cyberfaces in them together with the .mbe & .dat files respectively. Read the read me that comes with it, it will explain all.

I plan also G-D willing to release it in the regular versions I normally release it in, but I am wating for the "down on the farm" release 4 & 5 before I do that.

Big Schmooz... the problem I'm having is that many of the cyberfaces to not match up in the MBE file...and many of them are assigned "generic" faces in the 900-907 range. Now I don't want to see 30-40 Brandon Leagues in the game if I change the .orl .fsh and .ord files from 675 to 907..ord... any advice??

hey jogar,

i know it may be a lot to ask, and you may have already included it somewhere i've just missed it...but...

is there any way you could post each player that you created a cyberface for and which number they are to be assigned? (for instance, i think right now in my rosters shoewenweis and towers share the same cyberface but i know they dont look anything alike and i want to get it right, there's just too many numbers and faces to go trhouh) i've been going through eagraph for a while now and i'm having trouble matching up some of the faces with who they are supposed to be, just because i'm not TOO familiar with exactly what all the guys look like, especially the lesser-seen players. i thought that since you made these faces you'd be able to match up the cyberface number with the player quite easily.

the faces look great though, i love the improvement to Chacin, he was definately in need of some work and you came through big time.

great work, if this is too much trouble for you don't worry about it, but thanks a lot for doing these faces man you rule.

Archived