Toronto Blue Jays set v1.1 (new: Chulk, McDonald, ...)

jogar84

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think his nose needs to be slightly broader though

ph_434181.jpg

i think is nose is wide on that picture because he is smiling (a big smile at that) . i did find this other picture where his smile is a little smaller and his nose shows to be thinner. anyway, its pretty difficult getting him to look as realistic as i wanted, theres just no good pics out there.

Brandon%20League_edited.JPG

TODAY! YESSSSSSSSSS!

yea maybe tonite, but as u can see i have problems changing my mind. If I dont get the time to put everything together tonite it will definitely be out tomorrow.

FYI, since there is no organized list of cyberface ID #'s out there, i will start the face # with 800 and then move up, (excluding the already existing faces which will be replaced).

yea maybe tonite, but as u can see i have problems changing my mind. If I dont get the time to put everything together tonite it will definitely be out tomorrow.

FYI, since there is no organized list of cyberface ID #'s out there, i will start the face # with 800 and then move up, (excluding the already existing faces which will be replaced).

ive got my fingers crossed

updated Frank Menechin- shorter nose, added gray sideburns, put mole on correct side of his face, fixed crooked neck and edited ear size.

it should now be more realistic. Also fixed discoloration due to his headshot color.

frank6ig.th.png

Thanks Jogar. Any plans for a big revamp like this for other teams? A couple desperately need it (A's, O's, Royals, etc). Thought I'd throw this out so you aren't bombarded with the immenent "Oh, Jogar, you're the best, please do my team NOWNOWNOWNOW!" that drive us all mad.

All hail Jogar! :hail: :hail: :hail:

Archived