Name Brand Catcher's Gear

thespungo

This thread will contain all my work on various catcher's gear projects. Go ahead and download those mods below, see what all the hu-bub is about.

-----

UPDATE!

My new 2x Nike Pro Gold equipment has been uploaded. Download it here --

http://mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Download...details&id=3104

-----

UPDATE! (July 2, 2006)

The 2006 MLB Catcher's Pack has been released. Download it here --

http://mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Download...details&id=3321

NEWEST UPDATE! (July 10, 2006)

The Ultimate 2x Catcher's Equipment Pack has been released. Download it here --

http://mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Download...details&id=3342

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no way to install them, as the pack was more for people who make their own jersey's.

If people want, they could use these in their uniform updates and then upload them to the site, and then you can download them.

I for one am using these for my Kansas City Royals uniform overhaul update soon.

So sorry you can't install these, the point was more for all the fellow modders who wanted to include better catcher's gear in their uniform updates.

It's not like someone can make a version where it's some little program that just installs the new catcher's gear over the old one.

You either use these as templates and add them to your uniform yourself and then install it with Fuzz's Studio, or you sit around and wait for someone to make the exact uniform pack you want with my catcher's gear installed.

I would suggest the first -- Fuzz made an excellent program for adding jersey's to the game, and i'm sure there's a tutorial out there somewhere to help you learn how to edit and install jerseys. I think it's alot better idea than posting here for some person to make a magical program that just adds random things to uniforms in the game -- it's just not gonna happen.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I'm gonna go ahead and release version 1.1 in a day or so which includes a few more color combinations; some reds, greens, and a dark blue.

Also, my gear will be appearing in the made-for-mvp-mod, "60 Fresh Concept Jerseys For Your MVP Dynasty." It's not a starring role, but I might get my name in the credits ...

You know, I almost thought about doing the All-Star gear, cause I knew a few players who wore it. I'm not sure when I'll do that, possibly one, possibly not. If you wanna go ahead and make it, i'll add it in my pack and we can release them all together if you want ...

As for the shoulder gear on both arms, I haven't messed around with that, so i'm not sure if it's possible or not. Also, post a few pics of Molina's gear, and maybe I can give it a shot ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived