Name Brand Catcher's Gear

thespungo

i found some good shots of two types of the wilson gear but still couldnt find any of the new ones but heres the links to the other two types

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/l...t_1903_48025937

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/l...t_1903_48111341

Who wears this stuff? What players? I'll need shinguards also, but those are a great start.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great stuff, thanks!

Could you give a go at Brian McCann? He's got 2 different colorways.

57511286.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9

57558739.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9

57561788.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=E97B7DF

Already have it done.

And in other news, could anyone reading this please post some screenshots of my gear in the game? Preferably a shot of the catcher standing up where you can see both the leg guards and chest protector. I'd like one screenshot for each brand of gear; Mizuno, Nike, etc. No need for every color type, just one shot each of the particular gear. Once I get the screenshots, I can then make a preview picture and release the entire catcher's gear pack.

Spungo... can you please do Sal Fasano of the Phillies? He wears Mizuno red chest protector with blue lower sides & blue shoulders.

allstarredblue23zy.png

allstarredblue13fp.png

Think like this picture, but instead of it just being blue toward the middle, in fact the entire area moving till the outside on both sides is all blue.

Also it's not a Mizuno logo, but rather it says the actual word of "mizuno" on the right breast.

As far as his shin guards... it is red with blue trim along the edges.

Thanks so much. If you can't do it, that's ok too. But if you can, it would be much appreciated.

Spungo... can you please do Sal Fasano of the Phillies? He wears Mizuno red chest protector with blue lower sides & blue shoulders.

Think like this picture, but instead of it just being blue toward the middle, in fact the entire area moving till the outside on both sides is all blue.

Also it's not a Mizuno logo, but rather it says the actual word of "mizuno" on the right breast.

As far as his shin guards... it is red with blue trim along the edges.

Thanks so much. If you can't do it, that's ok too. But if you can, it would be much appreciated.

I've already had them done, actually.

And do you think you could post me a screenshot of the gear when you add it in the game? I've asked here several times and no one has obliged yet. It'd help me out a ton...

mizunosalfasanosamurairedbluew.pngmizunosalfasanosamurairedbluew.png

And do you think you could post me a screenshot of the gear when you add it in the game? I've asked here several times and no one has obliged yet. It'd help me out a ton...

I guess it's the least I could do.

Btw... if you want to see what the gear looks like on your computer, you can download the moser version of my models.big. Use the main unis of either Oakland, The Met's, the Yankees, Washington & Colorado.

A few more may also be loaded, but stupid me, I didn't make note of which teams I added when I was doing them.

I guess it's the least I could do.

Btw... if you want to see what the gear looks like on your computer, you can download the moser version of my models.big. Use the main unis of either Oakland, The Met's, the Yankees, Washington & Colorado.

A few more may also be loaded, but stupid me, I didn't make note of which teams I added when I was doing them.

No, I'm home for the summer and I didn't bring my computer. So I just installed Photoshop and decided to work on mods all summer long, then I'll resume playing MVP when I go back to school in the fall.

So unfortunetly, no MVP Baseball this summer for me...

Thanks Schmooz, I appreciate the effort, but do you think you could give me some close-up shots?

Something like this --

http://mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Downloads&screen=2862

A zoomed in shot showing the catcher from head to toe.

People always complain when a mod is released without sufficient in-game preview shots, so I'd like to attach the best ones that I can.

Spungo, can you do Ryan Doumit's Pit All-Star gear? Like V-tek's, but black and yellow... if it's done already could you post? I'm trying to go team by team... man your mods are really enhancing my play! If I can get my Photoshop up and running, I'll try and post pics, as well.

Hey, would you be able to edit catcher masks (either the normal or hockey style one?) Catchers like Toby Hall wear the normal style, but his is completelly black, etc... just something I thought I'd mention, since you've already done so much for Catchers.

Look forward to the big eventual release. I'm salivating to finish fixing up the catchers and their gear!

If you need more of other players gear, just give me a holler & G_D willing I will try to upload more pics for you.

Those pictures were great, thanks a ton! I don't wanna toot my own horn, but I'm really impressed with the way the gear turned out. I haven't seen any of this stuff in the game yet, so I'm quite excited.

I just need one picture each of all brands of gear.

Here's what we've got so far:

Mizuno

Rawlings (Matheny)

Here's what I need:

Nike

TPX

All-Star

Rawlings (Kendall)

Rawlings (Ausmus)

Easton

Spungo, can you do Ryan Doumit's Pit All-Star gear? Like V-tek's, but black and yellow... if it's done already could you post? I'm trying to go team by team... man your mods are really enhancing my play! If I can get my Photoshop up and running, I'll try and post pics, as well.

Hey, would you be able to edit catcher masks (either the normal or hockey style one?) Catchers like Toby Hall wear the normal style, but his is completelly black, etc... just something I thought I'd mention, since you've already done so much for Catchers.

Look forward to the big eventual release. I'm salivating to finish fixing up the catchers and their gear!

Yep, it's already done.

allstarpiratesblackyellow13hi.pngallstarpiratesblackyellow24ni.png

00052dq.png

And if you could, it'd be great to get a shot of Doumit's gear in-game.

Spungo... here are some more pics for you ingame...

Joe Mauer of the Twins with Nike gear...

28bfdf95a2.bmp

2 pics of Johjima of the Mariners. The difference is in the lighting at the stadium)

Choose which one you like better...

886c7351b5.bmp

769b9f9775.bmp

Here is Jason Kendall of Oakland...

b5965874ce.bmp

Here is Paul Loduca of the Met's...

1dc477e7fc.bmp

I couldn't figure out what was wrong with this since I hadn't seen it anywhere... but it looks like you imported the shin guards as chest and the chest protector as the shin guards, heheh...

1dc477e7fc.bmp

Oh my gosh... can I have done something that stupid??? I guess the Met's are really innovators in this league. You gotta admit now that that would truly be a fashion statement, even more so than the crooked cap ah la C.C. Sabathia. I can't stop laughing here. :oops: 8O :lol:

P.S. I plan G-D willing on correcting this & thanks for the heads up. (it did look a bit strange to me too, but I didn't really pay it much thought)

Shmooz, you got the goods. The screenshots are awesome -- your graphics card must be amazing.

I just need a shot of the TPX gear and then my preview picture is complete.

I'm glad everyone is impressed so far. I'm seeing these in-game for the first time, too, and I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out. I'm just gonna fine tune some things and try to release a league-wide catcher pack.

EDIT -- And Shmooz, could you please get me a shot of the Royals' John Buck wearing the blue nike gear? It'd help me out a bunch.

I just need a shot of the TPX gear and then my preview picture is complete.

EDIT -- And Shmooz, could you please get me a shot of the Royals' John Buck wearing the blue nike gear? It'd help me out a bunch.

Which TPX gear would you like a shot of?

I will G_D willing upload a shot of John Buck.

you need to apply the mask from the folder containing the alpha!

I am not sure what you mean by that. Do you mean perhaps that you should replace the mask from here with the alpha version file of the mask?

(there is in fact no exclusive alpha folder. There is only one folder when you extract the uniforms & in it is contained both the actual file of the mask and the alpha file)

Archived