Name Brand Catcher's Gear

thespungo

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I simply manually insert it after I have made a folder of the uniform by opening the uxxx.fsh file that contains the uniform in fshtool. If need be, I change the info in the index.fsh. Then I use the same program to update the changes in the file. Then I insert the uniform file back in to the models.big. This way works like a charm.

That's how I do it also...I get the uXXX.fsh file and open in EAGE or FshEd and make changes there. Then I just use a batch file to repack into Models.big

I still get this error even with the new release. I am using KC 1.07 jerseys. Would anybody be willing to help me with this problem if I send them the jerseys? I have successfully edited these jerseys many times before using EAGE, but it just isn't letting me do it when I try to import ANY of thespungo's awesome work now. Your very first pack, I could install no problems.

Edit: I still don't know what the problem is, but I found a solution. For whatever reason, it isn't recognizing the *.bmp correctly. In the properties of the file, it says it is a 24 bit bmp. When I open it in photoshop, however, I can't edit the file and save. There is no save option, only save as. The Read-Only attribute is not set.

When I select Save As, *.bmp, 24 bit, and it saves, it can then be imported just fine into any jersey.fsh file for me. Something about the default picture properties isn't liked at least by my computer. I don't know whether it is the picture, or how it is uncompressed (I use WinRar), or whatever. Weird.

I've run into the same problem, with both the catcher's gear and your wristbands. Like Kelvarr, I have no idea why that is, but I've always just re-saved the bmps before I put them in.

Anyway, awesome work on the Ultimate set! I'll be getting much use out of it once I'm able to restart the minors uni project.

The uniforms are decompressed. I made sure there was no compression in the properties of the file with FshEd.

I have never used nfshtool, and I must have missed your instructions somewhere shmooz.

Edit: Nevermind, found those instructions.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

aggrement :ditto:

Kraw, I think that guy just called you stupid.

Anyways, it's about 1300% impossible to put kneesavers in the game. It'd be like adding something into the game that didnt exist before, whereas what I do is just edit existing items that are already in the game.

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but there is no hope of saving the knees of our beloved video game catchers...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived