Comerica Park WIP

Pirate

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whats the time frame on this being completed? thanks it looks awesome, ill be there tonight to see Bondo whoop the Royals

Hopefully by September...

Just Kidding....

I have no clue honestly. I just started work on redoing all the walls around the stadium, and it is difficult, I am going to go take a break. Lets say I am aiming for August 1.

Thanks.. I had yesterday off and was able to add a lot of stuff in...

I moved the warning track in to match the fenceI reworked all the walls to include the blue padding with players on it. I am finished with the scoreboard. I added some of the Ivy in center field.

I still have to rework some wall textures, add the General Motors Fountain stuff, replace some of the concessions that are visable.

I will hand this over to Sean O real soon so that he can work his magic. Screenies tonight or tomarrow.

dude you are the man, i am pumped just to see the screenshots, AHHHHHHHHH, damn went to that game last night, it was good until Tram decides to bring German and he walks 2 and then gives up the salami to stairs. and then the tigers came back again, it was crazy.

Sean O did some fantastic wall.dat work and the collision work has been done. I am testing it and he already has. It is clean as far as I can see so the wall has been officially moved in. I am going to clean up graphics and finish the night version tonight or tomarrow.

If you took the wall.dat I just edited and put it into Comerica, you'd have an invisible wall there. Wall.dat is independent of oedit modifications, so you need to be sure to keep very well organized or you're gonna have walls all over the place.

If you took the wall.dat I just edited and put it into Comerica, you'd have an invisible wall there. Wall.dat is independent of oedit modifications, so you need to be sure to keep very well organized or you're gonna have walls all over the place.

Thanks. Just trying to find a way to edit stadiums for the XBOX since OEdit won't recognize the .orl and .ord files combined to a .o from it.

One of the things I am hoping for most from this mod is the shape of the home plate dirt. If that's in there, I will be a very happy man.

Moving dirt around in the EA games is actually a really, really difficult job, since the mfield0/2 files are needlessly complicated and annoying. I wouldn't hold your breath.

But, the rest of the park looks amazing. A screenshot I took yesterday, and the one and only screenshot i'll post:

comerica3qj.th.jpg

Sean I can not thank you enough for the wall.dat work you did, this mod would not be anything without it. That screenshot is exactly what i needed to show the collision.

I won't be touching that infield dirt shape, it is way too difficult. Moving the warning track was hard enough.

Archived