"Cheap Seats" spectator view WIP

murph4thehall

I'm working on a new project to modify the aerial view camera in each stadium to allow players to get a view from outfield seats. If I can figure out how, I'm going to modify batting view #5 to match up with each view so it will feel like you are watching the game. (BTW, this mod is intended for players that hate fielding or like to occasionally manage or let the CPU play). Well, click on this video link to see what I'm talking about. It's my first attempt at a "bleacher bum" view at Wrigley

http://bellsouthpwp.net/h/j/hjm3004/specview3.mpg(3MB)

I dont hate fielding but I manage the minor league games in the dynasty because the CPU always mismanages the bullpen and leaves guys out there too long.. and I dont have the time to play all the minor league games plus all the major league ones

mayybe you could make views from different sections like box seats, seats near 1b ,seats near third etc... i might do it but i cant find the line of datafile that its on so if anyone could tellme what line of text its on that would help

mayybe you could make views from different sections like box seats, seats near 1b ,seats near third etc... i might do it but i cant find the line of datafile that its on so if anyone could tellme what line of text its on that would help

Yeah, thats kind of how I'm doing the project...i,e, if someone said "I want to watch/play the game from the Yankee Stadium box seats" I would tweak batting view#5 and fielding view#3 to give the player that feeling. I'm going to post screens in a bit on a new thread

Archived