Texas Rangers Cyberface set (Complete)

torement

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rodriguez is actually wearing a ponytail out of the back as of late...but the dreads are MUCH shorter barely out of hat.

Dominguez's hair pops out of the hat...

Rangers.mlb.com has a great shot of it today.

thanks, 1. the ponytail isnt possible 2. redoing Rodriguez and will make the dreads shorter 3. when i did dominguez i hadn't yet completely figured out oedit 4. will fix his hair before release 5. thanks again for your input

but i dont think his avater is acceptable on/in MVPMODS.com

I suggest u change it.

i will change it as soon as a moderator/admin tells me its unacceptable.. until you become a admin/moderator dont hijack my cyberface thread telling me to change it

I'm having problems with the set. I've installed the .fsh files into the models.big file using the .bat file included, that worked. I opened mvpedit and manually edited the face numbers, and that worked, it shows your cyberfaces in the appearance tab, so I didn't do anything wrong there. So I export it into the game, and they don't work, it still has the generic faces. I close that, open mvpedit, import the files from the datafile folder, and the faces are correct. I have no idea why this isn't working. Please help.

Thanks

-CB

Archived