Texas Rangers Cyberface set (Complete)

torement

I'm having problems with the set. I've installed the .fsh files into the models.big file using the .bat file included, that worked. I opened mvpedit and manually edited the face numbers, and that worked, it shows your cyberfaces in the appearance tab, so I didn't do anything wrong there. So I export it into the game, and they don't work, it still has the generic faces. I close that, open mvpedit, import the files from the datafile folder, and the faces are correct. I have no idea why this isn't working. Please help.

Thanks

-CB

Isn't working in your saved dynasty, owner mode or isn't working period. please elaborate, i will download the file and try it out, that way i get the same files you got

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have found a few glitches i am going to have to work out but they did install and i could see all of the new faces now for some reason they werent compressed so i had to manually compress them in biggui which i recommend installing them with eagraph them manually compressing them any way (personally i have had fewer problems with that method) the main problem i found was with face 820 one of the files isnt compressed and when i go to compress it, BigGui crashes, i wont be able to fix it until Sunday. Thats what i get when i rush to get it out :wall:

ok i just installed them with eagraph then manually compressed them one set at a time and it worked every face showed in game and did not crash try installing them that way instead of with the bat installer, the installer didnt work as intended anyway i thought i wrote it to delete the files after a succesful install but it didnt

Walk me through exactly how you installed them step by step from where you put the files to where you extract the rosters from mvpedit and maybe i can find the problem

OK, this has got to be the weirdest glitch I've encountered. I downloaded a new models.big file, (Schmooz's Rosters with Umachine's Uni's I believe) and installed the files using eagraph. I then opened biggui and compressed all files without problem. I then open up mvp, start a game, and yahoo! they work............ but not so fast. I exit out of that game, start up another one, and then the faces don't work, they revert back to the generic ones. I am totally oblivious as to how on earth this happened. The game runs fine, no crashing, the cyberfaces just don't work. :wall:

-TEX

OK, this has got to be the weirdest glitch I've encountered. I downloaded a new models.big file, (Schmooz's Rosters with Umachine's Uni's I believe) and installed the files using eagraph. I then opened biggui and compressed all files without problem. I then open up mvp, start a game, and yahoo! they work............ but not so fast. I exit out of that game, start up another one, and then the faces don't work, they revert back to the generic ones. I am totally oblivious as to how on earth this happened. The game runs fine, no crashing, the cyberfaces just don't work. :wall:

-TEX

let me try them in game i only viewed them in edit player menu, i really am stumped though never had that happen :shrug: and as far as the models.big it shouldnt matter cause i did # them to work with big schmooz's models.big for ease of use for those who have his models.big installed

i have no idea what the problem could be i just played 3 games making sure every face got into every game and never had any problems(other than the fact that a couple of them i should have blended the skin better)but they all showed up in every game :shrug:

Hmm, what schmooz file are you using?

i dont use his models.big, i just used face #'s he hasnt, so installation would be easy for the ones who do. I did d/l the one with umach's uni's only to see what face #'s he hasnt used but i did not install it to the harddrive i use for my mods. The reason your problem is so weird is that with the face #'s changed to any numbers other than 900-915 the generic faces should not show in game but rather your game should crash to desktop if they(my cyberfaces) are not working

Archived