yankees cyberface pack

1927yankee

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His lips are way too wide. I understand why you have it that way. Because his pic has him smiling. But heck, he does not really look like that. Can you please make the lips less wide? Thanks.

Also those laugh lines are way to deep. He looks like that only when he is smiling. So if you can soften those out, it would be great.

One more thing... His nose is kind of curved outward as opposed to inward. You need to see a profile of his pic to know what I mean. But his nose is sorta shaped like this ")" (without the quotes) However his nose is "even". (meaning the front of it does not droop). Anyway, if that too can be changed, it would be great.

Hope this info helps.

1927yankee, I installed the cyberfaces from the site & they are all totally messed up. There is no actual face. Just a red skull & shoulders with green letters written all over it.

My friend installed it too on his computer & he has the same problem. I tried installing it different ways. I even tried to compress the files before installation. I tried to compress it afterward. I used different compression utitlities. I even tried to play with it decompressed & here's the weird thing, it DID NOT CRASH even though it was not compressed (which also should not be, since decompressed cyberfaces are SUPPOSED to crash the game.)

I also looked at the files & decompressed they are at like 33kb. This in fact makes no sense, since decompressed cyberface files are supposed to be at about 65 kb. So I think you messed something up. Can you try to fix the faces please? Thanks.

1927yankee, I installed the cyberfaces from the site & they are all totally messed up. There is no actual face. Just a red skull & shoulders with green letters written all over it.

My friend installed it too on his computer & he has the same problem. I tried installing it different ways. I even tried to compress the files before installation. I tried to compress it afterward. I used different compression utitlities. I even tried to play with it decompressed & here's the weird thing, it DID NOT CRASH even though it was not compressed (which also should not be, since decompressed cyberfaces are SUPPOSED to crash the game.)

I also looked at the files & decompressed they are at like 33kb. This in fact makes no sense, since decompressed cyberface files are supposed to be at about 65 kb. So I think you messed something up. Can you try to fix the faces please? Thanks.

this has been mentioned to him before, the fsh doesn't have the name or metal bin segments, because he doesn't really know what he is doing. Suprised you didn't spot it tho.

this has been mentioned to him before, the fsh doesn't have the name or metal bin segments, because he doesn't really know what he is doing. Suprised you didn't spot it tho.

LOL... If you mean that I did not spot the post.... with all I hang out on the boards here you would think I would have noticed it, but in fact I didn't. Just a few minutes ago though, I actually discovered the other thread that someone else mentions it to him. Oh well, I am guilty. Heh heh.

Archived