*Seattle Mariner* Cyberface PACK (New: Olivo/Lopez)

thr33niL

I am like a shark, I search for any oppertunity to sneak in a Willie request. You can run but you can't hide. :lmao:

Great job on Morse, Miguel, and the King. For Miguel maybe a tad lighter skin shade? I remember a post by you a while ago mentioning having a hard time with Bobby Mad. Are you going to give that a second try?

It is dedication from modders like you that make this game great, thanks for the hard work on our favorite franchise 33. :wtg:

"Is there anyway to put sunglasses on Ichiro?"

I'd like it no matter night or day TT. Just make it awesome like you always do though. I already have those oakley's cut out in a jpg or bmp format if you wanna use those. I got em from you and it could save you time to just get it from me cut out already. Just send me a pm with your email address and i'll send it to you unless you wanna put authentic ones on that he personally wears, i can't help you because i don't know what he wears.

Snash, Meche already does have a face but it could use a little touching up, I agree.

I went ahead and did a little more work on Olivo. As Kev suggested, I adjusted his skintone. I also did a little nose, mouth and eye work. Very subtle but it makes a pretty big difference. And as to what Zach was pertaining to, it separates him from his base player.

OlivoComp.jpg

I think I am done with Miguel.... On to someone else.

Snash, Meche already does have a face but it could use a little touching up, I agree.

I went ahead and did a little more work on Olivo. As Kev suggested, I adjusted his skintone. I also did a little nose, mouth and eye work. Very subtle but it makes a pretty big difference. And as to what Zach was pertaining to, it separates him from his base player.

OlivoComp.jpg

I think I am done with Miguel.... On to someone else.

Now that is Miguel, great job!

• 2 weeks later...

Havent had much time of late but Kev, you would be glad to see I about done with your favorite little utility man.

WeeWillie1.jpg

I do have Morse, Hernandez (yes, version 4!), Bloomquist, Olivo, Blackley, and Snelling DONE. So I want to do Nageotte, Soriano, Betancourt, Lopez, Mateo and Foppert next. I have noticed that the Nook Logan face done in the Tigers face pack out is about a dead ringer for Yorman Bazardo so thats one less guy I have to work on ;)

Curious though, I know that Reed and Choo were done by someone but has anyone else done any Mariner faces?

Muy bien 33. You will be glad to know that I won't be able to pester you for 2 weeks because I am on vacation. With this project and Pirate's Safeco, I will be able to start a fantastic dynasty when I get back. Good luck 33, and have fun watching the king work his magic (good debut in Detroit). :hail:

Bloomy_Kent.jpg

Not bad, it still looks alot like Jeff Kent but not bad

Not TOO close. It actually looks very much like Bloomquist. I didnt mess much (if at all) with the nose, ears or skintone because I didnt want to spend too much time on Wee Willie. The head shape is completely different. Obviously hair and eyes were changed loads and I also moved the mouth and changed its shape a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived