*Seattle Mariner* Cyberface PACK (New: Olivo/Lopez)

thr33niL

This is looking really good. I'm really looking forward to this mod. Since the Jays are all finished, I need my Mariners. They all look really good.

P.S. [Aimed at UncleMo and thr3niL If you want to know what style of glasses Ichiro wears, it's a diffucult situation. He has put out a signature pair of Oakley sunglasses for the past 5 years, the Oakley Juliet Ichiro Suzuki Signature model. The current model has a plasma frame, green earstocks and nosebombs and an Emerald Slate Iridium Lens (see pic)

Ichiro_JulietPolished_EmeraldSlate.jpg

Lately, I have not seen him wear this glasses. This is because it is far too bright in some places outside of the Great Northwest to be wearing sunglasses with the rate of light transmission that they have. When it is really sunny, he wears a pair of Oakley Romeo 2.0 with Carbon frame and Black Iridium lenses.

RomeoII_Carbon_Black.jpg

If you need better pics, which you probably will if you want to add sunglasses to him, then just PM me. I personally think it would be cool to add sunglasses to Ichiro. Maybe include it in the pack as an option? I don't know, I can't make good cyberfaces so I don't know how much effort it is.

I personally think it would be cool to add sunglasses to Ichiro. Maybe include it in the pack as an option?

Glad to see someone else that would like to see Ichiro in sunglasses. I would not mind seeing it at night games, big deal.

Someone made a sunglass mod for High heat which had like 12 players, it was a very neat mod!

• 2 weeks later...

Man-o-Man -- I havent had anytime to do any work on this. I have just done a decent Jose Lopez and will go ahead and release him with Miguel Olivo (kickin butt as a Padre BTW). :wall:

I am really unhappy with my Mike Morse. I dont know, it just seems a little off. Oh yeah.. Zach's Bloomquist just KILLS mine. LOL.

Heres a preview of what Jose Lopez is going to look like.

JLopez.JPG

Olivo and Lopez on the way.

I think I have had sort of a breakthrough on doing faces. With a little bit of experimenting and sleuthing, I may have found a better way to mod. I pumped out a Bucky Jacobsen face and totally new Mike Morse face in no time flat. Here are the previews.

MMorse.jpg

BJacobsen.JPG

I would definatley need permission to release the Bucky face from Zach and TT26 since it is basically a Seth McClung face they did in their Tampa pack. All I did was make him bald and put on the goatee. Deadringer I say!

Anywho I will try and get a few more done tonight and go forth with the project!

Rafael Soriano DONE! Im liking this...

RSoriano.JPG

what is your breakthru that you may have found?

Well I usually try and find a good 2005 model then do a LOT of cloneing and OEditing. I takes absolutley forever! Well I noticed a lot of the better face modders around are using 2004 models and just cutting off a high-res shot and just laying over the base then cloning and smudging where necessary. This is SOOO much faster and it actually turns out better..IMO.

Archived