MLB on FOX Pack WIP

Dan

I have been working on an MLB on FOX Pack, which will include a few changes to ksmlove000's excellent overlay, music for inning transitions (the same as what will be on this saturday's game), the newest sponsors, and a few other things (not telling these). Expect this pack in about two weeks. I am working on this on my own free time, which is why it will take two weeks.

Screenshots coming soon - I have a bit of a mess on my hands so as soon as I clean it up it will be screenshot worthy. Any logos or overlay items are MUCH appriciated and can be posted here.

I can get the music for you if you need it.

I have the intro, the lineup music, the slow rock theme, the main theme with only the drum beat, and the older version of their theme. I think I'm all set unless you mean that you have exactly the parts of the songs they play on the TV. Thanks, though.

hey does anybody here have a decent sized pic of scooter the pitch guy? I know he's a little annoying to some but trust me there won't be any sound with it! I have the little one from google, but that's not him. I'm looking for the 3-D one from TV.

okay here's a few shots... the arrow needs resized and I'm working on the colors

I know it doesn't look like much but I have been working on a few other things that will be in my release.

a59ez7.jpg

a59cn8.jpg

more coming this week! I plan to release this pack this coming sunday.

should I keep the "th" after the numbers? should I put a pic of scooter by the pitch selector? I also have a problem with the mlb on fox logo on the bar it is really low-res. it's fine when I'm editing it then in the game it looks horrible. any clue as to why this is?

good job! i dont think you should put the ''th'' after the inning.

As much as I'd like to see that, it's not a good idea, since it can't change with the innings, meaning it would show up as 1th, and 2th, and 3th. :hmph:

ok white it is. and I'll change the pitch selector # color. does anybody remember what parts of the main theme/other songs were in saturday's broadcast between innings? I missed it :wall:

I've ran into some trouble here - maybe you guys can help me...

I was watching the game a few minutes ago and here's what I noticed. The music between innings is sometimes non-existent, and sometimes it's just a rock or heavy metal beat. Maybe a few times it's the MLB on FOX music, so I'll use three - well, two - songs for the music.

Then there's the scorebar at the top. It looks like it's a bit crowded on TV, where KSM's is spaced out. I can't see how I can un-squeeze ( :lmao: ) the stuff on the bar, but I'll give it a try. Also, I am thinking that the lower bar between innings with the due batters and the linescore can be changed, which I will do.

Obviously, this will not be released tonight or tomorrow. I don't think a beta will be needed, so I will try to get the whole thing done as soon as possible. There is a major baseball tournament in town this week and my cousin just left after a three-day stay so I haven't touched this project since Wednesday morning. I'll change a few colors etc. and report back with progress shots. Ideas are my friend and are much appriciated. :wtg:

I have the intro, the lineup music, the slow rock theme, the main theme with only the drum beat, and the older version of their theme. I think I'm all set unless you mean that you have exactly the parts of the songs they play on the TV. Thanks, though.

Fox plays music after the game and before they go to the next show. It is usually an advertisement on the big games in each sport that they will carry this year (world series, super bowl, nascar etc). Do you have that music also? Thanks

The power's out at our house so I don't know if I can get to this today unless I bring my laptop over here to the neighbors and use floppy disks or something to transfer internet-related stuff over to the laptop... If I can work on this I will.

Okay, here's what's going to be changed.

-Most "MVP Basbeball 2005" or "EA SPORTS" text for during the game will be changed to MLB on FOX or something similar.

-Game loading screens changed to "This Week In Baseball" or something else FOX-related.

-After-game loading screens changed to ? (suggestions?).

-EA Sports and MVP Baseball logos changed to MLB on FOX.

-New Fox Bar overlay at top of screen.

-EA Sports theme music changed to MLB on FOX music.

-MLB on FOX Trax - All Music changed to baseball/stadium-realted songs w/ names.

-Real sponsors added in-game.

-Between-inning lineup previews, bars, linescores, etc. changed to FOX theme

-More to come (I think).

Anything else you think needs changed? Please post below. Also, the following are needed:

This Week In Baseball Logo (300x300 min.)

A heavy metal-type beat for inning trans. music (attachment option)

Way to make my bar length a width of 2048 pixels (one post above)

Logos, sponsors, etc.

Ideas!!!

Archived