What's the meaning behind your screenname?

Yankee4Life

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i explained my screenname earlier but avatar was brought up so, for those that don't see much SNL (saturday night live), go to your favorite movie rental place and get the dvd "Best of SNL: Will Ferrell". it's all explained there.

(might be in "Best of SNL: Christopher Walken" as well, but not sure)

I've seen this episode. It is one of the funniest things I've even seen. The other cast members are busting a gut to try not to laugh at Ferrill. :)

i explained my screenname earlier but avatar was brought up so, for those that don't see much SNL (saturday night live), go to your favorite movie rental place and get the dvd "Best of SNL: Will Ferrell". it's all explained there.

That reminds me, What America needs is more cowbell. www.walken2008.com lol. BTW that is a hoax that was set up by the [G]eneral Mayhem forums

That reminds me, What America needs is more cowbell. www.walken2008.com lol. BTW that is a hoax that was set up by the [G]eneral Mayhem forums

heh, i saw that awhile back. it's disappointing to find out it is a hoax though - "America needs more cowbell" would be a wonderful campaign and could definitely make for some good debate moments:

"You know America, all of us canidates standing up here tonight put our pants on one leg at a time, just like all of you out there - the only difference is, when my pants are on, I'm the only canidate with a serious plan for a better America. Now give me some more cowbell!!" :lmao:

I dont think it is in the Best of Christopher Walken DVD. I got one thing to say when it comes to CW and SNL.... "THE CONTINENTAL"

Easily one of the funniest SNL sketches of all time!

Yahoo was the first e-mail account that I used. I wanted friedjosh, and combination of my first, and last name, but it was not available. :wall: So instead, I used my first name, Josh, and last name, Friedman to create jfriedman. The 11746 is my zip code.

well, mine is plain and easy. my first name is Jonatas, but for watever reason people have a tough time saying that right so i just tell them to call me Jon. and Alano is my last name. 013 is the month and day i was born, Jan. 3rd.

so there u have it: jonalano013.

and my avatar, that's self-explanatory, team that i've always loved and always will, the New York Yankees.

-jon-

Archived