Busch Stadium WIP

Pirate

I have hi-res graphics for all the advertisements if you would like them.

Also, the scoreboard area up above needs OEdit work, because there are two sets of ads (1 on each side of the out of town AL and NL). I created hi-res graphics for those too.

Looking at it again, the black tarp out in CF needs to have a almost translucent image of the neon Cardinal that flies across when people hit HRs or steal bases. Doesn't have to light up, but it's there nonetheless.

Don't know why I'm telling you all this for a mod that I'll never be able to use.

Send them to jaredhartung@gmail.com. I might be able to use some of them. All mine are High Res +++ But they are not all detailed with the turning panels and such. I just OEdited the Scoreboard to ad in the other ads.

Looking pretty good.

There should be nothing behind the two Cardinals on the scoreboard, or the National and American on the two update boards. But that's just a transparency thing.

I watched the game tonight that background is there. In gme the background is attached to those graphics there is no background behind the scoreboards liike in real life. In real life those are old seats from when the Cardinals Football team played there.

376674022pMufST_ph.jpg

I watched the game tonight that background is there. In gme the background is attached to those graphics there is no background behind the scoreboards liike in real life. In real life those are old seats from when the Cardinals Football team played there.

376674022pMufST_ph.jpg

Right, but in night games, you shouldn't be able to see it from the field area, where as in the picture you posted above it was pretty visable.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/se...id=493033&cdi=0

busch07.jpg

Archived