AG's cyberfaces, current WIP: Noah Lowry

AG--

This topic will be for all my cyberfaces, so I don't have to fill the forum with new ones.

I got bored today and tried taking a shot at cyberfaces, and here's what came up. It's Jason Repko:

repkopre4vj.jpg

Any comments? Something to improve? If this goes over well, I may try making more.

I think it looks good. Who else do you plan to make?

Dunno, I guess I'll choose players who don't have any cyberfaces made, or I'll take random requests.

Yeah, looks good. I noticed you have a Red Sox avitar, maybe you should take a crack at a new Kevin Millar.

Millar it is then. I'll try my best

Thanks for the feedback guys. I just noticed the nose isn't quite big enough, because as you can see what's supposed to be the edge has run off onto the face. I'll fix that first and post later with it updated.

Repko's nose is fixed, and I also fixed the wrap-around problem on the back that you didn't see. NOW I'm satisfied with it:

repkoprev9qa.png

I'd release it right away, but I'm a little confused with the numbering of the faces. Should I just number them right after the most recent cyberface download?

Ok, I tried Kevin Millar, and I think it came out alright. All I think I should do is make the eyes a little bigger. What do you guys think:

millarprev7tj.jpg

EDIT: Eyes updated...

millarprev28ye.jpg

The bottom one looks different because it was at dusk

EDIT II - THE RECKONING: Many things changed here...the nose was given an overhaul, lips and chin changed, mustache filled in a little more, eyebrows moved slightly:

millarscreen4zn.jpg

Feedback please :(

Yeah, the texture is kind of lacking. Thanks for telling me about the clone tool, that's pretty neat. The problem is though, that the image size of 128x256 doesn't really allow for much detail. I'll try my best with the clone tool though, it will look a lot better if I use it.

EDIT: Kevin Millar, now with a lot more texture added to the face and facial hair. I also decided that the beard on the side that I made was horrible, so I took one from another fsh. Nose also fixed

millarscreen26or.jpg

I was surprised to see that Noah Lowry didn't have a cyberface, so I decided to try it. I'm not too familiar with him, but I think this is turning out ok. I think the main problem is that the eye area doesn't look quite right.

lowrypre3et.jpg

EDIT: Updated

lowrypre21xe.png

You know what's weird about this one? Since Lowry's a lefty, EA just mirrors the righty graphics and animations, also mirroring his cyberface. However, they don't do that when he's batting. So the mark under his eye will be in opposite places depending on what you're doing with him. Weird.

Archived