How did you find out about this site?

Dan

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I was playing MVP online in a rated game in august of last year and I was surprised when he had updated rosters as well as portraits of players who had only been called up to the major leagues several weeks ago! I asked him how he did that, and he replied "MVPMods." If I remembered his s/n, I would go back and thank him.

• 1 month later...

I was on a gamespot forum because my graphics card sucked and i was looking for a solution (you can tell my graphics sucked from my first posted dynasty here). Then I randomly read a thread about some guy talking **** about this site and said he was making a site with mods and everything. he mentioned MVPMods.com so I looked to see what it was. Haven't looked back since.

I used to go to www.ps2rosters.com for MVP 2004 updates. Then he decided to put his energy into just Madden games and he said the rosters will be done by www.mvplanet.com. That eventually led me to mvpmods.com .

simple

Someone mentioned the awesome work on this site over at www.northsidebaseball.com

I came here, saw all the great things going on, and hunted down a copy of MVP 2005 for PC (didn't get it until after they stopped selling it in stores). I'm pretty sure thanks to this site alone there's a huge ebay market for this game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was on nba-live, complaining about how bad the new NBA Live 07 was, when I read a post about how great some modsites were improving EA games...this site was listed as an example of the great work being done. Being a fan of the MVP series I rushed here and now I'm hooked. I'm downloading MVP 06 and UR 8.0 as I sit here wetting myself in anticipation.

Trues introduced us this site in 2004 at HighHeat.net. I was one of the first i registered but at the time (April 2004) i liked High Heat 2004 much more than MVP. I came back later than year with my current username (i don't even remember my 1st one) and lurking here since then.

Archived