Oakland Cyberfaces (New:Danny Haren)

torement

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

When will this be released?

i dont know 1. im in no hurry to release until i feel it is worth releasing 2. i havent had the time and 3. my game has been crashing(only with faces or uni's installed) when i do try to work on them, so ive been modding overlays. I now have it all working properly so look for an update Saturday

sorry that it has been so long since the last update, i will be releasing these some time this week as i have 5 faces done and as i mentioned in the first post i would release if time became a factor. But until i release here is the first update in what feels like a month

Danny Haren redone

dh1ji.th.png

Nice job on haren's hair. It looks like a difficult job. The Yabu face is absolutley amazing. However i think the zito face needs alot of work (hair).

Keep up the great job; looking forward to getting your stuff in my game.

Thanks, Zito's hair is messed up looking and i plan on fixing that before release (when i did the zito face i was still fooling around with oedit)

I also like the hair how it was done on the Haren face. But let me ask you, is it possible to fix the ears (especially his right ear), or is this a necessary compromise in order to get the hair done?

i could actually fix it by cloning his hair over that part of the ear in photoshop

Oh man, I can't wait. What's next, or is it just those five?

im going to try to get two more done before release

K.Ginter and B.Keilty or F.Bynum

Thats a great Danny Haren!!

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived