Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paulw

"Classic" Yankee Stadium - W.I.P.

Sean has done some incredible work - especially on the railing along the top of the fence and with the crowd (No more disappearing crowd anymore!). I'm updating some more textures and I think we're getting real close. There's lots of subtle changes. I wish, I wish how someone in the PC world would see how hard *all* of us modders work on this stuff and maybe, just maybe think about putting a new PC game on the market.

yank5.jpg

un-frickin-believable. this will be a big upgrade for my Total Classics games. Thanks guys!

I wish we could have the real Yogi see all of this! Maybe have him watch himself play a few innings.

Here's one other thing - I figured out the coll.dat file and am adding some more collision points. Here's my favorite - you can "be" Mickey Mantle and clunk one off the facade above the right field stands. You've got to get all of it but I've done it quite a few times. It's a major rush when it happens...

test.gif

I think we're about finished. Problems with the collision data seem to be worked out. Added another 3-d building today:

yank51.jpg

Wow. You've done an awesome job. Those bleachers rising up like that seem really hard to do but you pulled it off. Keep up the great work.

I wish we could have the real Yogi see all of this! Maybe have him watch himself play a few innings.

Looking at this I'm sure would bring goose bumps to Yogi.

If you want, the crowd can be brightened completely and I can do the shadow for the crowd that's under the facade around the stadium

If you want, the crowd can be brightened completely and I can do the shadow for the crowd that's under the facade around the stadium

I'm not sure exactly what you mean. I think the crowd looks pretty good. Is it too dark?

Friday or Saturday - everything is going good.