Do you want a Crowd Changer?  

45 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, so you're going to release them as a pack?

Yep, I think it makes more sense to release them all together. Besides, I'm still trying to get in touch with some stadium modders because I want to include their work in the pack. So, I gotta wait for their answers anyway...

Thanks for the info, Big O! By the way, how is your Oriole Park update coming along? I'm assuming that you will also edit the fans, and of course I would like to include them into this project, if that's ok for you?

My Oriole Park mod is on hold until I get some better pics of certain parts of the stadium. Most likely a release will happen in October after I attend a game down there and get some more pics. As for the crowd, I already did one for version 1.0 so you can use that one if you want, but I will be improving it for version 2.0

Not to be a pain, but there is a dude with a Texas Rangers jersey and it says TEXAS backward. Like AMBULANCE is spelled backward on the front of Ambulances. Just FYI. Mo.

C'mon UncleMo, get hip! New style: wearing letters backwards :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Not to be a pain, but there is a dude with a Texas Rangers jersey and it says TEXAS backward. Like AMBULANCE is spelled backward on the front of Ambulances.

I'm well aware of that, but unfortunately that can't be avoided since the game does that automatically. I guess it wants more variety and just mirrors some fans to make the crowd look more realistic.

Anyway, only seven more teams to go! Here are some screenshots of my latest work:

Tropicana Field (left) and Metrodome (right):

mvp200520050901133300728xk.th.jpg mvp200520050901133520136hr.th.jpg

SBC Park (left) and Miller Park (right):

mvp200520050901133840343di.th.jpg mvp200520050901134359967jf.th.jpg

Archived