Classic 3 Help For Newbies

Binkyboy

What I noticed was that Classic Yankee stadium in TC3 is not the very latest released by PaulW.

It would be nice to have the very latest versions in TC to eliminate the guesswork..

When it is stated in TC3 that the Classic stadiums included are highly polished versions of their original stadiums by the modder, does that mean it is newer from what the latest version that was released independently or is it basically the same, or like in PaulW's case with Classic Yankee in TC3, is a stadium an earlier release?

We need more clarity with the versions of the TC3 stadiums. Thanks for your understanding and hard work.

Sidewinder - When TC3 was released, the Classic Yankee Stadium that was included WAS the latest. TC3 was released on Sept. 7th. Paul's latest Classic Yankee Stadium was released on Sept. 14th. There was no way we could have included this version when it wasn't available until a week later and we had no way of knowing when he would be releasing a new version (i.e. as much as we try, we can't see into the future. :shrug:).

We do the best we can when it comes to TC. Regarding the stadiums, we included the latest versions at the time that the TC install program was being put together.

The TC4 release will include the latest version of Paul's Classic Yankee Stadium that is available when we are finishing up the release.

Thanks Jim,

I had thought about the release date situation being an issue. My main question though was are the stadiums used in TC3 different in any way from what is already available separately on MVPmods.com? The wording in the TC3 readme threw me a curveball. Thanks again

The stadiums that were included are all available separately on MVPMods. In other words, there were no special versions created just for TC.

Archived