The last Down on the Farm??

createbaseball

1. THAT IS A LOT OF FACES!

2. NICE WORK AS USUAL

3. I, UH THOUGHT THIS WAS VERSION 8 OF DOTF? THE TOP OF YOUR SCREENIE SAYS PT. 9 IS ALL.

4. ANY CHANCE OF FITTING THE RANGER PROSPECTS IN THIS PACK OR WERE THEY RELEASED WITHOUT ME NOTICING?

5. SOrRy AbOut All Caps THERE duDe.

Very nice work, as usual, bodhiball! My only suggestion would be to make Omir Santos's skin a little darker. Just in case they might help;

Omir Santos;

omirsantos002zb.th.jpg

Ferdin Tejeda;

ferdintejeda000lz.th.jpg

I also have 3 394x594 pictures of Dioner Navarro when he was with the Yankees, if you want them.

Again, nice work!

Uncle Mo: I will post those rangers guys with Down on the Farm 8...should be able to get those on here early this week.

myk13: The skin on Matt Bush is bad, I had a really low res photo to work with and tried my best to basically "skin graph" him together. he is actually that light, but I am going to go back into that one and fix it up a bit.

Camus: I have a good Markakis that will be in DOTF 8

Thug4Life: I think Jogar and some other face modders are working on a pretty extensive Blue Jays farm system face mod. I created Gross and Hattig which should be on here.

MarkB: THANKS! those pictures will help ALOT. I am going to go back into those faces and improve them before posting.

no prob, dont get me wrong im not putting your work down what so ever just giving some what i think is helpful advice, do you need a hi res shot or do you have one or whats going on with that? Very nice work on all your cyberfaces though. Looking forward to the release.

Just a few quick comments on your Billy Butler face ...

1. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for doing Butler in this pack, and 3 other Royals in your other farm packs, those are much appreciated.

2. Your Butler appears to be a little skinny, and the face just doesnt seem like him, maybe it's the blochy skin that is throwing me off. I just found this kind of hi-res picture the other day and thought it might aid you a little bit if you feel you could use some more help with Butler ...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived