The last Down on the Farm??

createbaseball

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice work, as usual, bodhiball! My only suggestion would be to make Omir Santos's skin a little darker. Just in case they might help;

Omir Santos;

omirsantos002zb.th.jpg

Ferdin Tejeda;

ferdintejeda000lz.th.jpg

I also have 3 394x594 pictures of Dioner Navarro when he was with the Yankees, if you want them.

Again, nice work!

Where on -earth- do you guys get all these high resolution pictures?

^^YOUR SIG IS F'N AWESOME!!!

Thanks!

I hate the BoSox BTW.

That's okay. I forgive you. =)

How did you make it? WOW!

Holy [naughty word]! That one cool sig. It's Flash, right?

Yup. The joys of Flash. New Flash 8 has the built in video encoder, which is neat. I whipped it together pretty quick, just messing around.

I will admit, I stole the background clip from a webhosting website. =( I can't figure out how to use Adobe AfterEffects to do something similar.

AANNNYYways. Back on topic. =) Hope everything is all right, bodhiball. If you didn't catch my other post, is David Pauley a redo or an oversight? (he was in dotf#7)

Thanks!

That's okay. I forgive you. =)

Yup. The joys of Flash. New Flash 8 has the built in video encoder, which is neat. I whipped it together pretty quick, just messing around.

I will admit, I stole the background clip from a webhosting website. =( I can't figure out how to use Adobe AfterEffects to do something similar.

AANNNYYways. Back on topic. =) Hope everything is all right, bodhiball. If you didn't catch my other post, is David Pauley a redo or an oversight? (he was in dotf#7)

How were you able to get the video clips of Manny and Ortiz? Did you get them from MLB.com? How?

hey guys!

my mother was in an accident, so it has been a crazy month.

I am back in the swing of things, and will get this pack posted ASAP for everyone.

there will be a few more additions as I created some more faces over the last few weeks.

thanks for being patient!

Damn, sorry to hear that, bodhiball. Hope everything is OK now. Take as long as you need.

thanks guys...shes doing much better

she had broken her back, but it was the best possible kind of break in the best possible spot. so she is in a brace and getting slowly better.

I am gethering these files to post the whole lot...and I am also in the process of releasing some 2x faces of some of my previous work, and also new faces...thanks to Jogars help in making me betetr at the '05 style. I'll post some previews soon.

Archived