0809 Mark McGwuire

0887* Orel Hershiser

0888* Dwight Gooden

0889 Chris Sabo

0890 Ryne Sandberg

0891* Ozzie Smith

0893* John Kruk

0895* Mike Greenwell

The Henderson face was created by PeterBernard.

The McGwire face in TC4 was created by Veesmack.

The Hershiser, Gooden, Sabo, Sandberg, Smith, Kruk and Greenwell faces were created by bodhiball.

I'm currently in the process of compiling the beta MVP 94 release, it currrently weighs in at 300mb!

It will take a while to compress and upload this monster so I expect it'll be available for download in about 24 hours.

Unfortunately I have still not heard from peterbernard regarding permission to use his faces in the mod, I will assume it is ok to do so.

If peterbernard or his lawyers :) contact me and does not want his faces included in the mod I will remove the faces immediately.

Anyway, this MVP 94 beta release is just that. A Work in Progress.

It is not a final release at all.

Amongst other things I'm still missing uniforms for 10 mlb teams, and the rosters need a lot of work. But I guess I'll get more willing hands for this project if I get something out there for you guys to play and mess around with.

I'm currently in the process of compiling the beta MVP 94 release, it currrently weighs in at 300mb!

I'll shrink the hell out of that for the final version when I do the installer

The installer I'm working on right now is 314MB VS 717MB when just compressing the files with winrar. So like I said I will shrink it and maybe some of the dailup users can injoy it

Ok, the beta version of MVP 94 should be available for download shortly.

Remember it is a beta so not everything is complete,

Things are missing like

Ten mlb teams do not have redone uniforms

Players numbered '99' on the rosters are straight Lahaman imports and need to be adjusted. I have left them with '99' so it's easy to see who needs fixing most urgently.

I'm still missing uniforms, logos etc for almost all the minor leagues

So anyway, enjoy the beta and please contribute to make the project even better and more accurate

I'm in anticipation, it's downloading right now and should be done in 20 minutes. For those who have tryed it out, how does it compare to Total Classics, are there more cyberfaces? If it's good, I'll probably just use it until MVP 06 comes out. I can't wait :mrgreen:

EDIT: looks great so far, I installed it and everything works fine except the menu music doesn't work (the old MVP 05 music plays). The only request I do have is that County Stadium could probably be improved, I think some more crowds should be added and also, you can't see the dugout players (I think it was created by Sean O, anyway County Stadium looks great, thanks Sean O). Another request I have is to remove that big Expos logo on the main menu, and maybe add a player pic or something.

Anyway, thanks a lot Hory and everyone else who helped

For Randy Johnson, please, change his hair to the same color as the damon hair so that it meshes well. Not that I personally care, but Mariners fans might. The only problem with this md is determining what team to use as a dynasty. The choices are great.

I'm gonna choose the Dodgers because of Piazza. Oh, I believe the Dodgers' away jerseys in 1994 said "Dodgers" across the front.

nl_1994_losangeles.gif

You would be correct, sir. LA didn't appear on the road unis until '99, with the horrid blue sleeves.

Not sure of dates, but:

http://www.thedeadballera.com/Stadiums/Sta...vers_photo.html

http://www.ballparksofbaseball.com/past/Th...s%20Stadium.htm

http://www.ballparkreviews.com/pburgh/pburgh.htm

http://www.ballparktour.com/Former_Pittsburgh_2.html

the last one has a lot of info that could prove useful, like when the banners were added to the outfield upper deck. Are you going to remove all of the crowd from the upper deck?

Archived