World Baseball Classic

deadballfan

This is all I've done for Canada so far on their away jerseys so if someone could get me so good pictures of all their jerseys then that would be goo.

JERF-canada.jpg

It looks a little rough around the edges of the script so can someone help me with that?

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After fooling around I found out the reason Garfield8's unis cause the game to crash is because of the FSH files that appear at the uniform select screen. When i install his unis without the the preview files the game works fine. However, the logos for the teams appear as just black at the team select and in game.... i dont know why because I'm stupid.... lol maybe someone else would know why?

hes done China, Korea, and China Taipei and all are really good.... i expect he will also do japan's unis sooner or later.

*i'm gunna give Italy's unis a try

I'm going to in-depth rosters. I already started on Australia. Only bad thing is that I wont have player IDs, so I'm placing them to 9999, unless Tony3 or Hory as them down.

I'll replace the first 16 teams on the MLB rosters. I'm actually going to make an seperate mod like MVP 94 and TC. Making it easier to access.

Thanks all for the great work.

BTW why did you remove your Australia and Cuba uniforms biker_jim?

Why would you not want to share a file that would help others?

Because this is a work which I laboriously does, inside the file has contained in the very many technical operation, if wants me to share also may, please made in Taiwan by garfield8

garfield8, sure go ahead and send them. But about not sharing? do you mean not share the template?

I send photoshop file for you〔mantiamd@notes.udayton.edu〕

I did not hope you photoshop the file share, in the game file are OK

first of all, great job on all the unis. i was just wondering how i'd go about overwriting my present teams extra jerseys with that of Korea's. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks. i'm using the blue jays by the way.

again, great job.

first of all, great job on all the unis. i was just wondering how i'd go about overwriting my present teams extra jerseys with that of Korea's. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks. i'm using the blue jays by the way.

again, great job.

Thanks.

again, great job.

Thanks.

Now that we see how talented the foreign teams that we know less about are, are the ratings going to be updated so that Cuba and Japan are clearly competetive with the US, Dominican Republic and so on. By the way the work being done on this mod is truly amazing. Great work guys!!!

I'm going to in-depth rosters. I already started on Australia. Only bad thing is that I wont have player IDs, so I'm placing them to 9999, unless Tony3 or Hory as them down.

I'll replace the first 16 teams on the MLB rosters. I'm actually going to make an seperate mod like MVP 94 and TC. Making it easier to access.

Thanks all for the great work.

BTW why did you remove your Australia and Cuba uniforms biker_jim?

http://mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Forums&f...r=asc&start=225

bottom post.

Basically I don't like doing stuff when no-one can be bothered to say thanks or even comment.

I also removed Dominican Republic for the same reason

I'll try again

pica321.jpg

DR Download - Click here

pica329.jpg

Click to download USA

USA uses Spungo's catcher gear and KC's awsome patented split shirt logo :wink:

biker_jim_uk, do you want the work that I have done on the Canada and Mexico uniforms. I only did some of the things and I figured that you would be able to finish them. I don't know how to make the name across the chest look nice and smooth. I don't have much time but I could continue to work on the Canada and Mexico uniforms though, as long as noone does them...

Archived