WBC Japan uniforms

Japan.jpg

Good job!

How about making these changes?

ichoh5fq.jpg

edge of cap--red

neck--black

No changes is good also.

(我想領å£æ‡‰è©²æ˜¯å¯ä»¥æ”¹é»‘色,但守備帽沿è¦æ”¹ç´…色方便嗎?如果沒辦法改應該也OK啦~)

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about making these changes?

edge of cap--red

neck--black

No changes is good also.

(我想領å£æ‡‰è©²æ˜¯å¯ä»¥æ”¹é»‘色,但守備帽沿è¦æ”¹ç´…色方便嗎?如果沒辦法改應該也OK啦~)

豪兄,這個我曉得主場帽沿是紅色,客場就è—色~

我這圖片åªæ˜¯æ¸¬è©¦ç‰ˆ,還有一點å°åœ°æ–¹è¦åšä¿®æ­£

豪兄,這個我曉得主場帽沿是紅色,客場就è—色~

我這圖片åªæ˜¯æ¸¬è©¦ç‰ˆ,還有一點å°åœ°æ–¹è¦åšä¿®æ­£

Okay, thus I got it, blue edge cap is in away uni. Just go on your great job!

這樣我知é“了,辛苦了,加油!

Hi! I also change to the codigos of the uniforms in my personal groups of the WBC this way:

GROUP A: (CALL SOUTH A)

Korea------------- Inland Empire 66ers -------------u098.fsh

Taiwan -----------Lancaster JetHawks--------------- u100.fsh

Chinese ------Hight Desert Mavericks ---------------u097.fsh

Japon ---------Lake Elsinore Storm ------------------u099.fsh

GROUP B: (CALL NORTH A)

South Africa ------Bakersfield Blaze --------------u092.fsh

USA ----------------Modest Nuts -------------------u093.fsh

Mexico------------ Visalia Oaks --------------------u096.fsh

Canada ------------Stockton Ports -----------------uo95.fsh

GROUP C: (CARL SOUTH A)

Pto. Rico ------------Salem Avalanche -------------u108.fsh

Panama --------------Kinston Indians ---------------u106.fsh

Holland -----------MyrtleBeach Pelicans------------- u107.fsh

Cuba --------------Winston Salem Warthogs --------u109.fsh

GROUP D: (CARL NORTH A)

Australia Dominican-------- HillCats ---------------u103.fsh

Dominicana ----------Wilmington Blue Rocks------u105.fsh

Italy----------------------Potomacs Cannons--------u104.fsh

Venezuela -------------Frederick Keys --------------u102.fsh

Ok a question? because the logos and portraits when I give them to export in Eagrapht appear to me in black the pictures? the uniforms perfect... but the archives example: f0102.fsh (the f) appears to me in black. When this uniform of ready Venezuela? and Panama, Japon and Holland....Thanks!!!!

is there a chance to convert this wbc roster to ps2??? i know the unis cant be converted but it be nice to have the roster and players on the meaningless "a" teams that have their unis that kinda look alike hehe :)

any help here?

Hey everyone, just wanted to point out that Garfield8 finished the Japan jerseys.

Also after talking to tdebidyal he gave me permission to build upon his WBC rosters. I planned on doing some of teams that are made up of a lot of the unknown players. I was just going to create an average player and give him a real name of a player on the roster. Except for the previous unknown players that made a huge impact like Seung-Yeop Lee of Korea, Yoandy Garlobo of Cuba, Koji Uehara of Japan and many others, I will create their ratings as close to real as I possibly can. I was probably gunna start on Japan later tonight.

also does anyone want to make any WBC CTS screens or backrounds?

any ideas or input?

Hey everyone, just wanted to point out that Garfield8 finished the Japan jerseys.

Also after talking to tdebidyal he gave me permission to build upon his WBC rosters. I planned on doing some of teams that are made up of a lot of the unknown players. I was just going to create an average player and give him a real name of a player on the roster. Except for the previous unknown players that made a huge impact like Seung-Yeop Lee of Korea, Yoandy Garlobo of Cuba, Koji Uehara of Japan and many others, I will create their ratings as close to real as I possibly can. I was probably gunna start on Japan later tonight.

also does anyone want to make any WBC CTS screens or backrounds?

any ideas or input?

I'm doing a WBC Japanese roster, about 50% done, just give this work to me, as an asian, I have more resources than western friends, I have the confidence to make it closer to real.

And for a WBC CTS screens, I think it's not too hard, I've got some hi res WBC pictures, if needed, I can open a thread on this.

Anyone know how to import the WBC rosters using MVPedit? I tried importing the rosters, but MVPedit only recognizes .dat files, and the files that I downloaded are all .met files. Can anyone help me with this? Also, how close to being released is a full WBC mod? Am I better off waiting for the full mod or downloading all the rosters and the jerseys? Much thanks. :) :)

go to file/import/teams to import the teams.

I did Cuba's player names, jersey numbers, and looks. However having trouble with ratings. Even though I watched almost all of their games via MLB.TV they subbed so many times it was hard to get a feel for the players. MLB.com and espn.com doesnt even list what hand they hit or throw with. I edited their top 3 hitters and pitchers (from what I saw)... gunna look around to see if I can gather anymore information on their team. If anyone is extremely knowledgable about team Cuba and wants to edit their ratings PM me and I'll send you the file with their names, numbers, and positions already made, otherwise I'll just go with what I feel after watching many of their games.

Venezuela has been made, or is being made, Holland has no team. Once I finish USA I will do Canada.

Holland is the Netherlands

kind of weird like Torino and Turin

The place is called Torino (it was on the boards, ice and everywhere at the games)

yet some people call it Torino

not sure about Netherlands and Holland

but the jerseys say its Netherlands

so if you ask me its Netherlands

When I finish canada I will do jerseys nobody has attempted yet. If Venezuela still isn't picked up, then i will do it. I think we should have a check list of stuff that has been done. You can add to it. (this is all i have seen)

Jerseys:

USA

Cuba

Dominican

Venezuela (half)

Im doing Canada now.

When I finish canada I will do jerseys nobody has attempted yet. If Venezuela still isn't picked up, then i will do it. I think we should have a check list of stuff that has been done. You can add to it. (this is all i have seen)

Jerseys:

USA

Cuba

Dominican

Venezuela (half)

Im doing Canada now.

Well, I have download of this forum several uniforms of the WBC. They all ready teams:

USA

CUBA

DOMINICAN

AUSTRALIA

SOUTHAFRICA

KOREA

CHINESSE-TAIPEI

CHINA

PTO. RICO

MEXICO

JAPAN

ITALIA