World Baseball Classic

deadballfan

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GREAT WORK biker_jim_uk

I think these are your best work

thanks for the screenies, does the road cap have a red button on top? if not you need to re download the rar

And I don't think they are any better than the others as I just added the logos to Puerto Rico in the main. :wink:

Regarding logos, they need to be named for the slots so I'd need some agreement on slot placings first. Also do people like Garfields style with the map and the flags? Or would you prefer more WBC logos? I don't use these teams so I don't really care

I have a little problem with the Venezuela uniform, the problem is the player numbers, example Omar Vizquel is real number 13 but in my team is other, same all player, Bob Abreu is real number 53 in the uniform is other. I copy with Eagraph and Biggui the Venezuela Uniform and rename the archive changed of u041a.fsh to u102a.fsh (is the frederick Keys in ligue A) why?? I playing the WBC in minor league teams (A) and all team rename.

what's up with this problem??? help me. thanks.

Where i found all the wbc uniforms and how i install

i have the wbc beta 2 mod but i dont have the uniforms

i dont now how install the uniforms

Find same in this forum. read the previous and you observe the archives to unload of each uniform of the WBC, or is all the 16 straight unifomes. downloads with right click, descomprimelos and to matter with Eagraph or BigGui. Rename is easy each file and to matter to team that your want of minor league.

Archived