World Baseball Classic

deadballfan

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did use Sportslogos for my logos however I dont think thats the problem... I think it may be my alpha channels. Also could someone link me to the style guide on mlb? I cant find the link in this thread and snooped around the mlb site for awhile but couldnt find it.

thanks

Legends probaly don't have numbers on the back?

Numbers on the front depends on the unifrom you replace having them already.

you replace the jersey preview by using the portrait pics in the rar! Use EAGraph, Fshedit, NFSHtool or MVP Studio

Over lunch I was thinking that might be the problem. Thanks, I'll try replacing my All-star teams with the WBC teams. Thanks. Didn't realize that's what the pics in the rar was for, thanks I"ll give that a try.

Hey guys, thanks so much for the unis, rosters, and the logos. It looks great. I am having a couple issues that I hope you guys can help me on.

First regarding biker_jim_uk's USA jerseys. I don't have player numbers on the jerseys like everyone's elses screenshots showed. This is a couple pics of what mine looks like in game:

numbers28vm.jpg

numbers0ow.jpg

Also, does anyone know how to default a stadium to a certain team? I have my WBC USA team replacing my MVP Legends team (I got all the Legends text converted to Team USA) and I would like that team to default to the Angel's stadium rather than the Yankees. How do I do that if possible?

EDIT: One more question, I apologize if it has been asked. I looked but might have overlooked it. How do I replace the jersey select screen to show the WBC unis, for example this screen:

jerseyselect2ug.jpg

I would like to see the USA jersey in place of the Legends one.

Thanks a lot guys.

Check out my USA jerseys. They are in the downloads section.

I did use Sportslogos for my logos however I dont think thats the problem... I think it may be my alpha channels. Also could someone link me to the style guide on mlb? I cant find the link in this thread and snooped around the mlb site for awhile but couldnt find it.

thanks

It's more likely to be your resize options, if you open the eps from the style guide you can resize on opening without loss of detail

http://www.mlb.com/pressbox/styleguide/content/

aukevin, you are welcome, though I think Kenny really wants you to try his.

Tokyo Dome WIP

mvp200520060326111221041fq.th.jpg

mvp200520060326111241282pw.th.jpg

It might not be as good as other people might do if they tried, I am a beginner at stadiums but at least its something. If anyone has realized something that is totally out of place tell me. I knowalready that I have to take the upper deck out of LF.

BikerJim, I would apreciate if you would one day, when all is said and done with the uniforms, rosters, stadiums and logos, release it all for us in one easy download. I'm not familiar with all these tools and it just seems like the easy/right thing to do because i am sure I am not the only one.

Thanks and great job with the uni's/logo's

Archived