World Baseball Classic

deadballfan

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

has anyone seen the japan rosters? matsunaka has a 97 attribute slider and 99 stamina. [naughty word]? his slider isnt even good he hangs it half the time, Perot anyone ?

Well, the pitching attributes are mostly not done by me, my friend did it according to another asian baseball game(I don't know on what platform), I didn't know very well about matsunaka, but I've heard he always can pitch over 120 pitches a game, that's why he has a 99 stamina.

Is matsunaka the guy they said once threw 300 pitches in a game? if so 99 stanima sounds right to me :) I dont remember which one was which but Japan's two top pitchers they used impressed me...... any rating for them is okay with me.

btw where are the japan rosters posted?

Is matsunaka the guy they said once threw 300 pitches in a game? if so 99 stanima sounds right to me :) I dont remember which one was which but Japan's two top pitchers they used impressed me...... any rating for them is okay with me.

btw where are the japan rosters posted?

He is called "Monster" for his durability.

I've checked their pitching attributes, generally I don't think it's too bombast. Remeber, they are the best in Japan! Maybe some small part is not so accurate, I'll see and modify them in the future version. Thanks for your feedback.

glad I could help!

And uniforms don't need to be compressed to work.

djg your bmps are in the wrong format (probably 8 bit or something)

I made sure that they were all 24 bit. That's why I have no idea why they're not working and what I'm doing wrong.

I made sure that they were all 24 bit. That's why I have no idea why they're not working and what I'm doing wrong.

You asked me before about having the managers jacket (manfront, manback and mansleve) all in one file and I told you that you couldnt do that. The next time you sent me the files you had these files all in 1 bmp, so when I sent you back the bmps , in the e-mail I told you again that you cant do that with the managers jacket. So if you still have them together you have to seperate them. And another thing, The managers back should be smaller then the managers front (managers front 128x128, managers back 64x64).

You asked me before about having the managers jacket (manfront, manback and mansleve) all in one file and I told you that you couldnt do that. The next time you sent me the files you had these files all in 1 bmp, so when I sent you back the bmps , in the e-mail I told you again that you cant do that with the managers jacket. So if you still have them together you have to seperate them. And another thing, The managers back should be smaller then the managers front (managers front 128x128, managers back 64x64).

I know all about that. I just redid the sleeves, jerseys, hats, batting helmet, etc. And made sure they were all 24 bit, but they don't work with fshedtool. I guess I'll try jim's idea and do 16 or 8 bit and see if that works, even though it's only giving me the option to save them as either 16, 24, or 32 bit.

Oh and if your doing 2x uniforms with nfshtool you have too edit the BUFSZ to a higher number. Since the uniforms are bigger the BUFSZ has too be bigger as well.

I did that type stuff. I just find it weird that my jerseys won't work with fshedtool, but the pants that I've done and some other stuff does. Even though I've double checked everything. There was that one time that I sent you the stuff for the home jerseys were it worked. I wonder if you could possibly help with that again, for the aways? Thanks.

Don't know if you guys are interested in this, but I made a separate install directory for my WBC version so it could have its own exe. So then I made this icon file for the shortcut to the WBC exe on my desktop. This is what it looks like:

wbc54sm.gif

You can grab the ico out of the rar I attached.

Just e-mail me the uniform.fsh. I wanna see what is going wrong with this.

I sent the u105b.fsh file to ya. And basically like it says, whatever's not replaced with what I want, are the things I'm having trouble with.

How did you manage to remove parts from the fsh???

What do you mean? If your talkin about what I think your talkin about then I didnt remove anything, he sent me the uniform.fsh that had the original files in it. Like I said the llod and the jerk was missing, what I meant was the llod and the jerk was there but they werent the team Venesualla files they were the ones of team he overwrote.

Archived