World Baseball Classic

deadballfan

What do you mean? If your talkin about what I think your talkin about then I didnt remove anything, he sent me the uniform.fsh that had the original files in it. Like I said the llod and the jerk was missing, what I meant was the llod and the jerk was there but they werent the team Venesualla files they were the ones of team he overwrote.

I didn't think you had for a minute. I didn't understand how he could have removed to of the elements!

What about the stream error though, if they are all ok bar the llod and jerk?

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
since i'm trying to get these to work with MVP 06 MLB I cant use MVPstudio or MVpstudio logo version. However, when trying to import the logos (such as Biker's USA logos) and unis via BigGUI my game crashes.
I use EAGraph to install biker_jim's uniforms and logos. I tried using bigGUI and gfxpak, but neither seemed to work with the larger files that you seem to get from the 06 mod. Give that a try, it worked like a charm for me. Just in case, I would always compress the fsh files with eazip before I imported them with EaGraph.

my usa uniforms dont have cool cleats or batting gloves, how do i get cool cleats and batting gloves?

- i cannot get the venezuela players correct numbers on the uniform

- it crashes when i attempt to install the logos on my own

- it crashes when i attempt to install the jersey pictures on my own

my usa uniforms dont have cool cleats or batting gloves, how do i get cool cleats and batting gloves?

- i cannot get the venezuela players correct numbers on the uniform

- it crashes when i attempt to install the logos on my own

- it crashes when i attempt to install the jersey pictures on my own

You must use models of Dominicana, to f102b that he is the one of the letters and correct numbers, change the number is to say... "rename" (right click with the mouse) install in the same place the uniform of Venezuela. Ready to have the correct numbers (do it with Eagraph) logo and portraits happen to me just like your.

AleX Cabrera, Venezuela Slugger, he playin in Japan with the Lions Team. Is the best Power hitter in Venezuela... much better Bobby Abreu... but playin in Japan Baseball.

He was not including in team because of manager of Venezuela Luis Sojo...

Soko it hates it!!!

Here's a CTS that I made for my WBC version of the game. I wish it was a higher resolution, but you gotta go with the images you can get. Anyway, I like it, what do you guys think? I'm trying to decide on what to do with that WBC logo. I have a transparent version of it, but it is hard to read the text on it. Maybe I just need to make that white one a little smaller.

wbccts1lq.jpg

Pretty good. I'd say you need a higher resolution picture. At the bottom, i think the black should be transparent or translucent. I'm not a fan of the font either. I think the black on top should also be transparent or translucent. As for the WBC logo, a transparent background and a light gray font would probably look better. Overall, a pretty good job.

2 things:

1.Lunasonic, is that stadium in the Alex Cabrera screen shot the same stadium they played the WBC games in? Where did you get it?

2. could someone give me an example of the line they would put in the .bat file for eazip? I read the instructions it came with but am doing something wrong.... i cant get it to complress, thanks.

Pretty good. I'd say you need a higher resolution picture. At the bottom, i think the black should be transparent or translucent. I'm not a fan of the font either. I think the black on top should also be transparent or translucent. As for the WBC logo, a transparent background and a light gray font would probably look better. Overall, a pretty good job.

Thanks for the suggestions Bama (War Eagle!). The gray text on the WBC logo looks great, thanks for suggesting that. I made the bars at the top and bottom transparent and that makes it look better too. You have to really look to see it though, maybe I should make it more transparent.

As for the font, I have no taste in font. So any suggestions would be welcome.

I wish I could find a bigger pic, but I like this one. I could try to make it bigger so MVP doesn't have to stretch it.

Here's an updated pic. I didn't make it a CTS yet because for some reason the game is messing it up. I followed the same process as before, but now when the image shows up on the game it is all kinds of screwed up with jumbled multi colored blocks everywhere. I'm not sure what's going on, I installed it the exact same way as before. I'll have to keep messing with it. Anyways, thanks for the comments. What else can I do to improve it besides a higher res photo?

arodchippercts9rk.jpg

2 things:

1.Lunasonic, is that stadium in the Alex Cabrera screen shot the same stadium they played the WBC games in? Where did you get it?

I think that stadium Hiram Bithorn Stadium in Puerto Rico. And by the look of the ads, it's the stock version that came with the game.

thank you very much luna ive used your team codes so my wbc is exactly like yours, thanks for the help!

You'r welcome!!! this is my mvp dinasty to WBC:

I also change to the codigos of the uniforms in my personal groups of the WBC this way:

GROUP A: (CALL SOUTH A)

Korea------------- Inland Empire 66ers -------------u098.fsh

Taiwan -----------Lancaster JetHawks--------------- u100.fsh

Chinese ------Hight Desert Mavericks ---------------u097.fsh

Japon ---------Lake Elsinore Storm ------------------u099.fsh

GROUP B: (CALL NORTH A)

South Africa ------Bakersfield Blaze --------------u092.fsh

USA ----------------Modest Nuts -------------------u093.fsh

Mexico------------ Visalia Oaks --------------------u096.fsh

Canada ------------Stockton Ports -----------------uo95.fsh

GROUP C: (CARL SOUTH A)

Pto. Rico ------------Salem Avalanche -------------u108.fsh

Panama --------------Kinston Indians ---------------u106.fsh

Holland -----------MyrtleBeach Pelicans------------- u107.fsh

Cuba --------------Winston Salem Warthogs --------u109.fsh

GROUP D: (CARL NORTH A)

Australia Dominican-------- HillCats ---------------u103.fsh

Dominicana ----------Wilmington Blue Rocks------u102.fsh

Italy----------------------Potomacs Cannons--------u104.fsh

Venezuela -------------Frederick Keys --------------u105.fsh (uniforms and letters is the same Dominicana f102.fsh)

aukevin, great CTS screen. I'll definately use it, plan to make anymore for the WBC? I think a shot of Ortiz hitting the Hr and flipping the bat would be a great one. BTW where did you find a high res WBC pic? I looked for some awhile back but couldnt find any good ones.

p.s. aukevin i sent you a pm

Thanks ElDoro, I PM'd you back.

I have a few others that I made into my Main Menu screens, but they can be used as CTS screens as well. I don't have any that are real high quality, they look like that first pic in game, but that's the best I can do because I can't find any bigger images that are cool online. If I can get them all working, I can post them or something.

Archived