World Baseball Classic

deadballfan

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what .fsh do i use for venezuela away and dominican away?

ok man! for Venezuela away I use the Korea f048i.fsh, change (rename)to f105b.fsh of Venezuela away. (the numbers and letters are white)

To Dominican it uses the same one which you used for home uniform, as much changes to the letter of f102b rename to f102a for home as away.

yes, extract the logo fsh with nfshtool, open the index in notepad and change all the 033 to 093, then save and drag index back over nfshtool.

1) copy fshtool.c version 1.22 to current directory:

2) download standard GNU tool set from http://cygwin.org

3) to recreate modification source use the command to run:

mksrc.bat

but http://cygwin.org doesnt work and i cant get nfshtool to work

ok man! for Venezuela away I use the Korea f048i.fsh, change (rename)to f105b.fsh of Venezuela away. (the numbers and letters are white)

To Dominican it uses the same one which you used for home uniform, as much changes to the letter of f102b rename to f102a for home as away.

why would you do that when I included number fonts for Veneuela?

For the Japan Team Pack rosters, Ishii a bullpen lefthander has a curveball with a velocity in the 20's. Which results in a ball floating through the air to just result in a pass ball everytime. J Seo in the Korea Team pack roster also has this same problem but with his forkball.

For the Japan Team Pack rosters, Ishii a bullpen lefthander has a curveball with a velocity in the 20's. Which results in a ball floating through the air to just result in a pass ball everytime. J Seo in the Korea Team pack roster also has this same problem but with his forkball.

Thanks, the Korea roster bug has been fixed in v0.91.

But excuse me, I checked the Japan pitchers, Ishii's curveball with a velocity in 76? I don't know why it appears in your game with a 20+ velocity?

Is someone still working on rosters for the teams? I think I've only seen about 10 teams done right? The 8 teams in the v3roster mod and Korea and Cuba, right?

Just wondering if someone was finishing that up?

we have cuba roster here? i couldnt find it

I have a file with the correct cuban player names, numbers, and positions that I created. However, I havnt touched the players ratings wise because I really dont know much about the team. I can post it if anyone wants me to. Your welcome to edit their ratings if your more knowledgable about the team than me.

I have a file with the correct cuban player names, numbers, and positions that I created. However, I havnt touched the players ratings wise because I really dont know much about the team. I can post it if anyone wants me to. Your welcome to edit their ratings if your more knowledgable about the team than me.

Maybe type their names to Google will get their career stats? And also take a look at the WBC stats. I made Japan & Korea hitters this way, but to set pitchers need more than this.

keep up the great work! the mod is really starting to come together!

Quick question:

is there gna be one package file in the end where you can just get the whole mod? or will we have to download every mod separately and put it together?

-thx in advance and thx to all the hardworking modders working on this project!

how do your project process? we have waited for wbc mods to release but nothing happen for now :(

i am wondering if you may release wbc roster including 16 teams so we can play these while you may complete your project one day or wait for mlb 2k6, right?

For the Cuba Team Roster you can get all the career stats in www.beisbolcubano.cu (in Spanish, but numbers are numbers in any language)

For Current Cuban League Stats and Standings

www.jit.cu (Spanish, use Altavista Translator, ugly but better than nothing)

I know pretty well much of the players that where playing in the WBC, I've seen play for years a few, a couple of season others, not at all just some of young pitchers, so can help with their plus and minus tools.

Gourriel was Kendry's teammate in the under 18' world championship, he was 16, Kendry 17 or 18, they where the two to watch and they still are. It's normal in "Cuban Major League" that talented prospects play at the higher level when they are just 16 or 17 years old, so Gourriel for instance has already 4 or 5 seasons experience in the Cuban League Championship, don't get fool for how mature it looks to be, he is. It's quite a veteran in international level competition too, but, hey, it's just a kid besides that, for us in Cuba is like that, just normal, I know it sounds weird here in USA, but is the way it is over there, if you want to know a little about cuban league, search for a documentary called "Fuera de Liga" it worst the search and the wait to download, I have it, but guess can post it :p.

Hope this WBC gets done soon, can't wait to play Japan again and win :)

Thanks for the hard work to all involved on this.

For the Cuba Team Roster you can get all the career stats in www.beisbolcubano.cu (in Spanish, but numbers are numbers in any language)

For Current Cuban League Stats and Standings

www.jit.cu (Spanish, use Altavista Translator, ugly but better than nothing)

I know pretty well much of the players that where playing in the WBC, I've seen play for years a few, a couple of season others, not at all just some of young pitchers, so can help with their plus and minus tools.

Gourriel was Kendry's teammate in the under 18' world championship, he was 16, Kendry 17 or 18, they where the two to watch and they still are. It's normal in "Cuban Major League" that talented prospects play at the higher level when they are just 16 or 17 years old, so Gourriel for instance has already 4 or 5 seasons experience in the Cuban League Championship, don't get fool for how mature it looks to be, he is. It's quite a veteran in international level competition too, but, hey, it's just a kid besides that, for us in Cuba is like that, just normal, I know it sounds weird here in USA, but is the way it is over there, if you want to know a little about cuban league, search for a documentary called "Fuera de Liga" it worst the search and the wait to download, I have it, but guess can post it :p.

Hope this WBC gets done soon, can't wait to play Japan again and win :)

Thanks for the hard work to all involved on this.

The two sites seems hard to connect from Taiwan...So maybe someone else could take this job. WBC mod without Cuba is not like WBC anymore. :p

Sure it takes a while to connect from everywhere in the world :) servers are well.. cuban, so if someone is ready to do the Cuban Team, I could patiently log into the site and take the data for him, also I was thinking if it will be good or not, to enter those players that because their personal choise to defect, in order to play at the Major Leagues were banned from the Cuban Team this time, although they were GREAT contributors to many of their international and Olympics titles:

José Contreras

Orlando "El Duque" Hernández

Liván Hernández

Kendry Morales

Yunieski Betancourt

Dannys Báez

Wouldn't be the same game if Cuba Started Contreras in the final game, and them had El Duque and Liván to relieve, and Dannys Báez to close the game, also Kendry Morales in the lineup would have add some more power to Cuba's Team already very good lineup, it's just something that belongs to many people's "what if" list I guess.

I am not including those players that are cuban born (Palmeiro), or like A-Rod from cuban parents (Posada, Mike Lowell) ONLY those that have already played for Team Cuba. miss some players I am sure, but those are the ones that are "doing it" in the Majors right now.

Sure it takes a while to connect from everywhere in the world :) servers are well.. cuban, so if someone is ready to do the Cuban Team, I could patiently log into the site and take the data for him, also I was thinking if it will be good or not, to enter those players that because their personal choise to defect, in order to play at the Major Leagues were banned from the Cuban Team this time, although they were GREAT contributors to many of their international and Olympics titles:

José Contreras

Orlando "El Duque" Hernández

Liván Hernández

Kendry Morales

Yunieski Betancourt

Dannys Báez

Wouldn't be the same game if Cuba Started Contreras in the final game, and them had El Duque and Liván to relieve, and Dannys Báez to close the game, also Kendry Morales in the lineup would have add some more power to Cuba's Team already very good lineup, it's just something that belongs to many people's "what if" list I guess.

I am not including those players that are cuban born (Palmeiro), or like A-Rod from cuban parents (Posada, Mike Lowell) ONLY those that have already played for Team Cuba. miss some players I am sure, but those are the ones that are "doing it" in the Majors right now.

I'm still working on my Japan team these days, if you have time, maybe you can collect & translate Cuba team players' stats, put together in a file, share with anyone who is interested, then, I believe, team Cuba will come sooner.

And maybe the Cuba roster can include those you mentioned in MLB, so we will need less data and can see more cyberfaces in this team.

Archived