World Baseball Classic

deadballfan

Yo,

I havnt been directly following this thread but it looks really good. What exactly is it going to be? replacements for teams with the WBC teams and jerseys? or (im not sure if it is possible) the before and a tournament style gamemode

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any plans to implement sound or stadiums/fan changes? One of the things I admire most about the caribean and japanese league is there is more of an atmosphere with chants, flag waving, ect. If possible I think this would be a great addition.

p.s. If I were talented enough I would help you guys out in this departement.... lol sadly I'm not.

HI AGAIN MY FRIEND!!! I CAN HELP WITH THE TOTAL ROSTER FROM ALL 16 TEAM (WBC). IT'S EASY. I MADE THE ROSTERS BUT NEED KNOW WHERE IS THE INTALATION OF THE UNIFORMS FOR DESIGNE THE ROSTER IN EVERY TEAM AAA?? OR AA? A? YOU UNDERSTAND ME?? EXAMPLE: VENEZUELA UNIFORMS IS INSTALATION IN WHAT TEAM??? USA IN WHAT TEAM, PTO, RICO ETC...

THIS SITE IS THE TOTAL ROSTERS AND THE OTHER SITE IS THE TOTAL UNIFORMS... I CAN WAIT HELP!!!

http://shop.mlb.com/category/index.jsp?cat...y_specialty_txt

AND THE ROSTERS IS

http://www.clasicomundial.com/teams/index.php

HI AGAIN MY FRIEND!!! I CAN HELP WITH THE TOTAL ROSTER FROM ALL 16 TEAM (WBC). IT'S EASY. I MADE THE ROSTERS BUT NEED KNOW WHERE IS THE INTALATION OF THE UNIFORMS FOR DESIGNE THE ROSTER IN EVERY TEAM AAA?? OR AA? A? YOU UNDERSTAND ME?? EXAMPLE: VENEZUELA UNIFORMS IS INSTALATION IN WHAT TEAM??? USA IN WHAT TEAM, PTO, RICO ETC...

THIS SITE IS THE TOTAL ROSTERS AND THE OTHER SITE IS THE TOTAL UNIFORMS... I CAN WAIT HELP!!!

http://shop.mlb.com/category/index.jsp?cat...y_specialty_txt

AND THE ROSTERS IS

http://www.clasicomundial.com/teams/index.php

I'm not really sure on the installation, but it might correspond with what team was replaced. Also, do you know if you're going to edit the other minor league teams to make 16 slots for the teams instead of all these diffrent USA and DR type teams, and just make 16 for the ones in the WBC?

I PREFER TO WAIT FOR THAT READY UNIFORMS. BECAUSE I CAN KNOW IN THAT TEAM OR CATEGORY AAA, AA, O R A THEN. I CAN MAKE THE ROSTER OF EACH COUNTRY... I HOPE THAT THEY ARE NOT 2 DOMINICAN REPUBLICA OR 3 EQUIPMENT OF THE USA, LIKE IN THE FILE THAT DID OF The WBC IN THE MODS.COM FOR A LONG TIME.

WHEN IS READY THE UNIFORMS??? And WHATEVER ARE THE TEAMS THAT THESE DOING? THANKS! I AM DESPERATE TO BEGIN TO PLAY! JEJEJEJE!!! LUCK MY FRIEND!!!

I'm not sure when they'll be ready. I only have access to certain teams' logos and such so they can't all be done at the same time. I think I will download the WBC Preview download and figure out how to replace the uniforms with the ones I have to see how they look.

I have finished Venezuela's jerseys and will install them shortly when Thome25 gets back from idle on AIM. Also, can someone help me with getting rid of and replacing players in the guys roster update in this initial mod so it has accurate rosters? Thanks. I'm assuming I have to use MVPEdit, but I have no idea what to do.

I AM GOING TO MAKE THE ROSTER OF COUNTRYS (USA, PTO. RICO, DOMINICANA, MEXICO, CANADA, ITALY, JAPON, KOREA, CHINA AND JAPON) I GO TO USE THE MVPEDIT, TO EXPORT EACH ONE OF tHE PLAYERS OF EACH TEAM. THE MVPEDIT IS FOR CHANGING ROSTERS, LINEUPS, CHANGING CHARACTERISTIC FISICAS T0 EACH PLAYER (FACES, SPEED, BATTING, PITCHING, ETC). WITH THE EAGRAPH YOU CAN CONCERN THE UNIFORMS THAT THESE DOING, CHANGING THE UNIFORM OF AN EQUIPMENT OF MINOR LEAGUE. I AM MAKING THE ROSTER OF THE WBC. I HOPE TO HAVE IT IN 2 DAYS.

I AM GOING TO MAKE THE ROSTER OF COUNTRYS (USA, PTO. RICO, DOMINICANA, MEXICO, CANADA, ITALY, JAPON, KOREA, CHINA AND JAPON) I GO TO USE THE MVPEDIT, TO EXPORT EACH ONE OF tHE PLAYERS OF EACH TEAM. THE MVPEDIT IS FOR CHANGING ROSTERS, LINEUPS, CHANGING CHARACTERISTIC FISICAS T0 EACH PLAYER (FACES, SPEED, BATTING, PITCHING, ETC). WITH THE EAGRAPH YOU CAN CONCERN THE UNIFORMS THAT THESE DOING, CHANGING THE UNIFORM OF AN EQUIPMENT OF MINOR LEAGUE. I AM MAKING THE ROSTER OF THE WBC. I HOPE TO HAVE IT IN 2 DAYS.

I hope its in English.

Don't make everything in capital letters. Only capatalize on proper nouns, and the beginning of a sentence

No haga todo en mayúsculas. Sólo capatalize en nombres propios, y en el principio de una oración.

Exactly!!! I have the uniform of bigbully's USA is of 2004 but serves to MVP2005. also the uniform as Chine-Taipei (Single Taiwan I hope by uniforms them of great powers like Venezuela, Dominican, Pto. Rico and perhaps Cuba or Mexico and Canada. The Roster I do it in 2 days.

Exactly!!! I have the uniform of bigbully's USA is of 2004 but serves to MVP2005. also the uniform as Chine-Taipei (Single Taiwan I hope by uniforms them of great powers like Venezuela, Dominican, Pto. Rico and perhaps Cuba or Mexico and Canada. The Roster I do it in 2 days.

Chine-Taipei?Not Chinese-Taipei?

The regret, I am very excited regarding this. But the Chinese-Taipei certainly is not a country's name.

Perhaps the return subject, your Chinese Taipei player value may refer to garfield8 the website which provides in his downloads.

But that website language is traditional Chinese.

Archived