World Baseball Classic

deadballfan

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, why don't you guys get together and make this a project of sorts? I mean, why have 4-5 different people making uniforms and such and not help eachother out and make sure files don't overwrite the same files?

anyone can make sure the files don't overwrite as they just need renaming before inserting and I'd like to think most people can rename a file?

And I'll probably make them all IF SOMEONE CAN FIND ME THE MISSING LOGOS, but this message seems not to be getting through judging by the response.

Alright, so BikerJim, since you are willing to do the uniforms, is that cool? And if you fo them, can you make it so it can be added in using Fuzz's uniform editor?

So who is making the rosters?

Pirate, Sean O, care to take a hand at 1 or 2 of the stadiums?

Here are my attempts at doing the home jerseys of Venezuela. I guess I should point out that this is my first time modding. I know the numbers are the wrong color on the front but I am going to update that soon. All I have to do for the away jerseys are edit some things and put them in the right slot. I should have them done by tonight or before my intramural softball game. So you'll see some in game shots of the away jerseys probably by tonight. Hopy you like these home ones.

johansantanak0xi.gif

miguelcabrerahr7qd.gif

Would it be possible for you guys to include the sleeves for each team? Each team has it's own unique sleeves that go with the uniform very well.

I know biker jim did the ones for Cuba, so he can either send me the template for them because of the unique texture, or if he can create them, I'll update my uniforms with them.

I just need help on getting the right numbers on the front of the jersey. Whenever I edited the other numbers, the background looks messed up and it looks bad on the jersey. So hopefully someone can help me out with that aspect.

Hey, I decided to give a try for team Korea. This is the first attempt I have had at making a jersey..... please any advice or criticism would be greatly appreciated. I'll work on the rest of the jersey now.

also does anyone have a template or can instruct me for the pants, hats, ect? thanks

p.s. I saw someone made the Chinese Teipai unis and WBC umpire uniforms on the downloads .....just incase someone else didnt see this

koreacopy2eo.jpg

Archived