American League Face Snubs

createbaseball

Bod,

You've got some nerve buddy!!! Just when you finish uploading all your down on the farm stuff, YOU PULL SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!!

Come on man, I just started my dynasty last night. I only have about 10 slots left in my Models file so I thought it was safe to start a dynasty. Boy was I wrong... You should give us a long range forecast of every thing your planning on doing.

J/K These look great and keep up the good work!!

p.s. Seriously...how many faces do you plan on redoing???!

sorry man!

I know....I cant keep up with myself either...I started my dynasty, but was frustrated with how many generic faces were showing up, and it was killing my buzz.

so I had to do something about it.

I am doing all of the american league.....about 37 faces.

remember, you can overwright the Classic Faces if you want too, that will give you more room.

Just some constructive criticism, while I love the effort here, that John Buck looks horrendus. Granted, the guy isn't very handsome to begin with, but ya think you can do something about his saggy face?

Also, I like the Bautista and Wood faces ALOT.

Were you planning on releasing other faces that already haven't been done by other people? Maybe like a Zack Grienke face, or other young players that will be actually be with the Royals next year? It's just that Carrasco, Brown, and Murphy aren't even locks to be on the big league roster next year, and I wanna get the most out of these cyber faces.

Jogar: saw that too and made the change.

MattStairs: I'll look into the Buck again...the saginess is from the actual face shot. But I'll check it out.

I was unaware that these royals faces were already released by other people. Can you tell me which ones were released?

Thats all the faces for the Royals that I am making this year, though I think I will do a Grienke (though I thought he was already done by EA...no?). I will look into doing more players when the rosters for their team comes out next year.

thanks for your input

Uh, who did a Greinke face? I haven't seen one ...

As far as I know, the only Royals cyberfaces done this year are as follows:

Emil Brown, Donnie Murphy, Mark Teahen, Joe McEwing, David Dejesus, and Billy Butler.

It'd be nice to have some new ones of different players, young players that will actually be with the team for a few years, since it's so rare the Royals actually get any updates on this site ...

matt....you just listed 4 players who most likely WILL be with the team for a few years. You should probably be pretty happy with what the community has produced so far!

thanks Schmooz! I didnt know that...I think before I dive into the next few teams I will double check on who has been done so I dont repeat,

thanks Schmooz! I didnt know that...I think before I dive into the next few teams I will double check on who has been done so I dont repeat,

Probably the easiest way to do that is to download my .mbe file. Then you can simply peek through the teams since I basically have all the cyberfaces installed so each player that has a cyberface number you can be assured has a cyberface done already. Just scroll through the list of players & you will know who has already been done.

Note.. I have removed all cyberface numbers from all free agents, & have started to remove a number of minor league players, but the latest .mbe file I have uploaded does not yet contain those changes. Just note that this .mbe file does not contain players cyberfaces who have been uploaded recently, even though I have added those to the game.

If you want a current .mbe file, PM me with your e-mail address & I will mail one out to you G-D willing. Or alternatively, you can download one of my latest uploaded rosters, & please note that Ambroix Concepcion of the Met's has been removed from this after I uploaded that roster in order to make room for Tyler Yates & Royce Ring recently uploaded by Jogar84. (I had to do this because I only had one cyberface slot left from the free agents I removed & I needed 2 spots)

matt....you just listed 4 players who most likely WILL be with the team for a few years. You should probably be pretty happy with what the community has produced so far!

Well, only Dejesus, Teahen, and Butler have real chances to make the squad in the next 2 years or so. But what I was trying to say is it'd be nice to have some cyber faces of the young players who will be around in a few years, instead of people like Carrasco and Brown and guys like that.

Not that i'm un-appreciative, just putting out there what other Royals fans might like to see in a Royals cyberface pack.

And schmoozy, Grienke's 551 face is rather bogus -- it's his cyberface that EA made and it's TERRIBLE. That's why i'm lobbying for someone else to do a great Greinke, I mean, cause he is the Royals supppsed top young player and everything, I think he deserves a non-bogus face, even though his performance this year was quite bogus ... :lmao:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived