Random Thoughts On A Sunday Morning Updated To 11-19

Yankee4Life

Alabama, huh? Are you still going to be a royals fan? ok, i think i know the answer to that one... still, don't know much ball teams way down south there...

MLB Extra Innings is the key to getting my Royals fix. Will get a chance to catch some Birmingham Barons games, and visit Rickwood Field(hopefully get to play there)

You know what that photo is from? In the Tri State area of New York, there was a business known as Crazy Eddie's. It was an electronics store. This guy pictured is the guy who did the commercials for this place. He'd do the commercials jumping up and down, waving his arms, just going nuts. And at the end of the commercial he'd say "Crazy Eddie, his prices are IN-SAAAANNNEEEE"

You know what that photo is from? In the Tri State area of New York, there was a business known as Crazy Eddie's. It was an electronics store. This guy pictured is the guy who did the commercials for this place. He'd do the commercials jumping up and down, waving his arms, just going nuts. And at the end of the commercial he'd say "Crazy Eddie, his prices are IN-SAAAANNNEEEE"

That man got arrested quite a bit ago because he was able to keep his prices IN-SAAAANNNEEE because of tax fraud and money laundering.

Wonder if that's the inspiration behind "Malfunctioning Eddie" in Futurama - he's a robot car salesman that's in the Robot Mental Hospital because he blows up whenever he gets excited. :D

Updated to 12-11

...Now weren't those winter meetings interesting? If there is anything that you can take out of what went on last week is that there will never be a salary cap in baseball with all the overpaying that went on.

...But at the same time, Barry Zito is still without a home. You can blame Scott Boras for that.

...The Yankees are a stronger team right now by throwing Andy Pettitte out there every fifth day as opposed to Jaret Wright.

...And one thing the Yanks don't need is having the Roger Clemens circus around them next year. He can go back to Houston and pitch his half season and retire again for the fifth time.

...I hate that ESPN insider crap.

...The end of the NFL season is approaching, that means Saturday games to watch, which begin next week. I've always liked the Saturday games.

...I don't want anyone to get hurt but at the same time I want someone to knock Terrell Owen's block off.

...The Raiders may be a terrible team on the field, but their charity work in Oakland makes them winners to kids. Their Toys for Tots campaign and the work they do year round in Oakland is admirable. But I still want them to win on Sundays. :headache:

...This is a great forum, no doubt. But I'm sorry, some of the people here are only here to see how much they can get others upset. :(

...I wonder what one of my favorites from Saturday Night Live, Victoria Jackson, is doing these days?

...Fifteen days to Christmas, only 14 shopping days left. Thank God.

...But at the same time, Barry Zito is still without a home. You can blame Scott Boras for that.

:cold: <Zito

Zito: Sign me I dont have a home :(

:lol: well here are my thoughts...

...I had a great B-day party with friends and family on Thursday, 15 years old now...

...Watching a perfect game is an unveliable thing, congratulations to Joakim Soria...

...I got a terrible flu cuz it was too cold yesterday in the game...

...And one thing the Yanks don't need is having the Roger Clemens circus around them next year. He can go back to Houston and pitch his half season and retire again for the fifth time.

Seconded