Random Thoughts On A Sunday Morning Updated To 11-19

Yankee4Life

Updated to 6-7

...The biggest piece of news for me came late last night with the announcement that Total Classics Phase 10 was released to the public. I am downloading it as I write up this week's random thoughts, and it's safe to say I already love this update. MVP Baseball is great and Total Classics makes it even better. Thank you Jim825 and everyone else involved.

...Not to forget that another season mod was released this week too, the anticipated Mvp 09 mod made exclusively for Mvp Baseball 2004. You can get the mod right here and as a reminder, you must be a member of Eamods to download it. As if we didn't have enough mods to play, now we have two more. :)

...Saw this link while reading the shoutbox yesterday. I never knew about this baseball site until yesterday. For anyone who loves baseball history you are going to enjoy this site.

...Sarah Palin was in my area today. The Alaska windbag went to Auburn, NY because some guy who was from Auburn named William Seward negotiated the deal to buy Alaska from Russia back in 1867. So she went there as a political ploy. I did not attend.

...Notice once again that the Yankees have to go to Boston to play three more games there? So that means after the first eight games played between these two teams, six of them will be played in Boston. Don't tell me the schedule isn't fixed.

...But now that we are playing better baseball, let's hope for some better results because there is a lot of payback to be given, starting with laughing boy Ellsbury.

...Let's see..three games, about 4 1/2 hours apiece...should take between 13.5 to 14 hours to play. I'll never make it. The Red Sox are well known to drag out games, but this is ridiculous.

...Anyone ever take a good look at Reed Johnson of the Cubs? The guy looks like Kevin Youkilis' brother.

...What's with Mariano and the Rays all of a sudden?

...David Wells is doing a pretty good job with his TBS job.

Updated to 6-7

...The biggest piece of news for me came late last night with the announcement that Total Classics Phase 10 was released to the public. I am downloading it as I write up this week's random thoughts, and it's safe to say I already love this update. MVP Baseball is great and Total Classics makes it even better. Thank you Jim825 and everyone else involved.

Awesome. Gonna check this out. Thanks Jim

...Saw this link while reading the shoutbox yesterday. I never knew about this baseball site until yesterday. For anyone who loves baseball history you are going to enjoy this site.

LOVE me some baseball history. Gonna check this out to. Already saved to my bookmarks.

...Notice once again that the Yankees have to go to Boston to play three more games there? So that means after the first eight games played between these two teams, six of them will be played in Boston. Don't tell me the schedule isn't fixed.

Yup, fixed in the Yankees favor. Now, as things are tight between the Sox and Yankees, the Yankees will have all the home games down the stretch. You know, when it will help most in a tight division race. ;)

- I now truly believe that we can make a game and the odds of this getting finished imo have gone from 0.001% to 20% A lot of things still have to go right, but for the most part we have been very fortunate.

- How good are the graphics guys doing the logos? I can't wait till they get to uniforms.

- Patsen is a freaking physics genius! Every time I talk to him about the game I'm blown away and confused by all the math talk at the same time! :)

- The Baker Bowl had tin in the RF wall? hmm learn something new everyday!

- The Detroit Pittsburgh Stanley Cup Final has been as good as advertised, and it shows why home ice is so important in the playoffs especially when the home team gets the last line change. I fully suspect the Pens to win game 6 to set up a one game showdown for Lord Stanley's drinking mug.

- Serious week of audio recording for myself this week, as I try to get a few thousand more names done. TrumpeteerNYR really has been a great help taking the audio lead and setting everything up so that our PbP could be the deepest of any game. Not to mention modable if we do it right!

- Yesterday it snowed, sleeted, hailed, rained and had sunny patches up to 60 degrees! There is a phrase here that rings true. "If you dont like the weather here, wait five minutes!"

- AngryRat made a very nice 3D stadium for testing, he has a ton of modeling skills.

- I hate Stuart Little. My 2 year old has gotten into the watch the same movie for a week straight phase.

- And a big thank you to MVPmods for letting us preview and talk about this project!

Updated to 6-14

...This partly has something to do with the three game fiasco the Yankees just finished in Boston, but I will not be watching any of their games probably for the rest of the month. It's getting to be just a little too much watching the true colors of this team reveal itself again.

...Part of their problem is holding on to guys that helped them win in the 90's.Andy Pettitte needs to be shown the door. And fast. Jorge Posada needs to do the same.Thanks both of you for all you did, but my calendar on the wall says 2009 and not 1999.

...I believe that Chien-Ming Wang deserves another start. But only one more. Then if he screws up, take him in the bullpen when no one is there and break his leg.

...And the next time a Yankee reliever comes in the game and walks the first batter I'm going to break something.

...Some people from Accu-Weather.com recently did a study in the new Yankee Stadium and came away with the finding that there is no jet stream in right field that is causing all those home runs. Of course there isn't. It's caused by all the bad pitching by the home team.

...I'm someone who was around when Thurman Munson was the captain of the team and I'm telling you right now that Jeter is a terrible captain. Munson would get in your face if anyone ran the bases like Nick Swisher did in Boston. Munson would tell A-Rod to get his God damn head in the game and start hitting and a Munson lead team would never have lost to the Red Sox eight straight games. NEVER.

...Did anyone read about the way the Indians are trying to combat the seagull problem at Jacobs Field? They're going to set off fireworks between innings to scare them away. The Indians are doing everything they can to get rid of them and the Red Sox are doing all they can to bring them to Boston the next time the Yankees visit.

...Favoritism 101: Brad Penny hits Alex Rodriguez in the back and receives no fine. AJ Burnett doesn't hit the batter and is fined six games. Guess which pitcher is the Red Sox player?

...Favoritism 101, Part II: The fine levied on Jonathan Paplebon for "slow play" (taking too long to make his first pitch when he comes into the game) was only for $1,000. That a way to stick it to him MLB! Paplebon probably walks around with thousand dollar bills in his wallet. What a way to get your point across. And that brings me to..

...The average Red Sox game this year lasts three hours and three minutes which proves they are doing all they can to stall and bore the hell out you.

...Wrigleyville33 (who is probably one of the funniest guys on this site by the way) brought this to my attention the other day that the hi-res trick that you can do at CBS Sportsline is not working now. I was pretty worried about that until I remembered that for some reason they seem to do this every so often because this happened last year too.

...A big thanks to redsox (<--see how that team haunts me?) for making throwback uniforms. If they all look as good as the early 1970's Expos then this will be one of the hottest downloads of the summer.

...How screwed up is this? The 88 year old nutcase who shot a security guard at the Holocaust Museum will live to face charges while the guy he killed leaves behind a family.

...Anyone see Land of the Lost yet? How bad did Will Ferrell ham it up?

...Welcome back Burn Notice and In Plain Sight.I missed you.

...And Royal Pains looks like another good one on the USA Network.

...Well, the Penguins won the Stanley Cup. And I'm here to say who gives a *&%^? Like it actually made a blip on the radar. And the Los Angeles Lakers are a game away from winning the NBA championship. More exciting news. Hoo-boy.

...If anyone wants to see MVP baseball at it's best, follow any of the dynasties that are currently going on in here. Your best bets are JoeRudi (the king of dynasty presentations)and rookie_rick.

...June 14th is flag day for those interested.

- Congrats to the Penguins for winning the Stanley Cup. That was one of the best finals in recent memory, if you watched the series and weren't enthralled you don't like sports.

- I fully expect to hear the Sidney Crosby apology for the hand shake fiasco this week. I don't think he meant to offend but as captain you have to led your team through that. It won't happen again. (unlike some certain NBA star)

- Wrigleyville woke up and has started hammering off some beautiful graphics that i can't wait to show off.

- Get your entries in to the make the logo contest, I think the beta tester spot that we give away will be well worth it from what I have seen so far!

- I would personally like to see a few more people post in our "what do you want in your perfect baseball game?" thread. We listen to the input! Can't say that for some other developers.

- Still looking for another programmer to help speed up the process of transitioning to 3D. If you know some C++ you could be a great asset!

- Id rather watch the Yankees games on the shoutbox, rather than watching them on TV. The commentary here is great ;)

- Logo's are almost complete which means we will get to move on to uniforms soon.

- I hate the MLB Newsbots. Make them disappear. If I want MLB news I'll go to tsn.ca or espn.com

- www.sandbox-games.com has had over 28,000 hits in the first 6 weeks of existence. Thank you to all for building that number!

- Tossing around the idea of selling naming/advertising rights on the default stadiums to help raise money for advertising and distribution. I have a feeling we may have to give away one stadium which would be called mvpmods.com field or something.

- Create a Stadium in game may not be impossible! Long way off but it may be possible.

- Did i mention that Patsen29 is a freaking genius?

- PbP recording is going slowly but surely. When we finish with our master lists we will make sure to fire up a name request thread to make sure that your name will be in the game!

- I am getting way too old for shooter night house parties :D

Updated to 6-21

...The funniest thing that I read about this week was when the Cubs got their Gatorade machine removed from their dugout. Doesn't it seem to you that they are really going to miss having this small luxury when July and August get here?

...Alfonso Soriano, after finding out the Gatorade machine was taken away, wanted to know if one can be put in left field so he could grab a drink at any time.

...The gutsy play of the year has to go to Toronto's Marco Scutaro. In a recent game against the Phillies, Scutaro was walked and then immediately stole second base as the base was not covered by the Phillie shortstop or second baseman because they were too busy shining their World Series rings. It was a good hustle play that I have never seen happen before and you can view that play right here. Just look for the video highlight called Scutaro's sneaky steal.

...I have not watched a Yankee game all week and I haven't missed a thing because honestly I can't stand looking at those guys anymore.

...Alex Rodriguez is not the only guy who needs to be benched for two or more games. Start with the captain and then move to the outfield. In fact the entire team needs a reality check.

...Once again, I have never seen a team that is supposed to be such a great hitting team constantly go through phases of not hitting at all. All it proves to me is that this is a sorry, overrated bunch of losers.

...Memo to Joba Chamberlain: Throw strikes you SOB.

...One thing I've noticed while I have been on this website is that I can put down, complain about, scream at, yell at and insult the Yankees all I want...and no one says boo. No one complains about it, no one gets mad at me, no one tells me I'm wrong. But God forbid let me say one thing that is not praiseworthy of the Boston Red Sox in here, I am going to hear it just like I had to when I had the nerve to complain about their own Kevin Youkilis being in first place in the All-Star voting. All of a sudden it's a different story.

...The President of the United States killed a fly this week during an interview and PETA actually got upset about it and made a big deal out of it. Can you believe it? Now a fly has rights too? PETA's going to go nuts this summer because people all across the country are going to be killing flies when they are having cookouts or on picnics or when they get in people's homes. In times like this I'd love to have one of the public officials tell these people to go shove it up their ass.

...My sure cure for making any bad day that I have a good one is watching an episode of Quantum Leap.

Well I dont think this closer roll is working to well for Ryan Madson, I mean on a 1 ball 2 strike count to Brain Roberts last night, Madson just decides to throw him a fastball dead down the middle and Roberts did not miss it. So a 5-3 lead in the 9th turned out to be a 6-5 loss. Way to go boys.

I for am glad to see the Iranian people stand up for something and defie the Ayatollah. Good for them.

I am waiting on Batman Arkham Asylum, the game looks to be a batman game like no other.

Well I been lifting weights for like 3 months now and this week I started doing Cardio. My plan was to try and loss some weight so I'de be leaner. I was 198 lbs. when I started lifting and I lost 11lbs. in these three months. Iplan on trying to get to 180 lbs. and hopefully the cardio, eating protien, veggies and fruit along with the lifting will get me to my goal.

Updated to 6-28

...Happy 35th birthday Derek Jeter, two days ago now. His present to the Yankees was not playing on that day, therefore avoiding grounding into another double play.

...Sure wish June would get done. Haven't watched a Yankee game since the second game of the Mets series at Yankee Stadium.

...With the recent flu bug that is going around on the Yankees, I kind of wish someone would sneeze on Chien-Ming Wang. :lol:

...The recent death of Michael Jackson and the media attention it has been receiving reminds me of when Elvis Presley died in 1977...almost. Just consider all the press this is getting and multiply it by ten for Elvis and then that should give you an idea how it was for the remainder of the year in '77. It was non-stop.

...My wife loves to watch NCIS and so do I, up to a point because I hate that DiNozzo guy.

...Wasn't around yesterday because I read two books, If I Never Get Back and the sequel to it, Two in the Field, both written by a man named Darryl Brock. It's a baseball/history book about a guy who gets sent back in time to 1869 and ends up playing for the original Cincinnati Red Stockings. I'll tell you no more about it just in case anyone's interested.

...Has anyone ever tried BS Player? I tried the free version some time ago and I liked it so much that I bought the Pro version, which is well worth it.

...Strange that we talked about this the other day in the shoutbox about why some people don't use Twitter or myspace or Facebook because someone asked me two days ago about joining Facebook to "keep up with me." We both live in the same city, so I told him that if he wants to do that he can send e-mail or pick up a phone. I won't bother with Facebook.

...This is going back a few years now, but does anyone remember a P2P file-sharing program released by Globalscape (the makers of CuteFTP) called CuteMX? I used to be on that a lot. Guess it just disappeared because it was during the time all that moaning and groaning was going on about downloading mp3's.

...I can promise you all that you will have a better time on the Fourth of July than I will because I will be out of town being bored out of my mind. That's right, another in-law trip.

- Since no one else has said it I will. Y4L will be tremendously missed by the community as an admin. Thanks for the years of service! I for one loved your style!

- Everyone is now sick with this stupid cold. Though I felt well enough to belt out a few songs on Rock Band. Apparently my wife has become a Toby Keith fan out of nowhere.

- Slow week here with myself sick, AR out of town, Roy working on a side project, and Loki setting up OGRE. Lets hope everything picks back up this week.

- I apparently have to start giving tact lessons to some of the staff! :lol:

- My son looks like he will go into a private pre school for speech therapy kids (not talking enough at his age) starting in September and the Government pays for it all!

- the newest Red vs Blue season started a couple weeks ago! Woohoo!

- Speaking of online cartoons I think Unforgotten Realms is a hidden gem of a show.

- The Calgary Flames were busy again around draft day. I'll give GM Darryl Sutter one thing, he has grapefruits! And is a stone cold river boat gambler!

- Thank God the Islanders drafted John Tavarez with the 1st pick. He brings the Isles some instant star power, and will throw out the first pitch at tonights Mets v Yanks game. Had the Isles picked Hedman (who I would have chosen) Nassau Coliseum would have burned to the ground with the riots that would have ensued.

- I'm never talking to Dylan about hockey again. I think I had a mild stroke thanks to that conversation.

- The NHL 2004 mods are impressive but does not hold a candle to NHL 09 gameplay. (obviously not the modders fault) If you have a Xbox 360 or PS3 you should own NHL 09. If you don't then get a copy of NHL 2004 because it is the best game out there. (NHL 09 on the last gen consoles and PC sucked. DON'T BUY IT!)

- Been playing a little Fallout 3 this week, and am going through the game playing as evil this time. Being super evil is a ton of fun but it's tricky when you try and slaughter an entire town!

- I really miss Y4L's play by play of Yankees games in the shoutbox.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated to 7-12

...No random update last week because one week ago today I was still down at my wife's hometown visiting the people that live there while at the same time anxiously awaiting to leave.

...If any of you guys want to experience what true boredom is like, visit Binghamton, New York once in your life. You won't be able to get out of there fast enough.

...When we got there, I thought we were going to have to stay longer because the serpentine belt in our car broke and we had to get a tow into Binghamton. Fortunately I have AAA Plus so I got free towing, but I still had to pay 85 dollars for a new belt. *&$**&(()

...And that is why this Sunday is so much better than the last one!

...Oh no! Is that the Angels team in the other dugout? We're going to lose! That's what it looks like to me when the Yankees are faced up against this team.

...I did not watch yesterday's game on FOX, but I read about it. You have to beat the Angels with good starting pitching and that is what the Yankees did not do both nights. Joba screwed up again and Pettitte has shown that he does not have it anymore. That's why the Yankees lost.

...If Brian Cashman offers Pettitte another contract for 2010, he should be fired immediately.

...The other night (Friday) I listened to part of the Yankee game on the radio in my backyard. I only listened to the first three innings, which was ok because the Yankees were winning. Then I went to bed because I was exhausted. If I'd had listened to the whole game outside (a 10-6 Yankee loss) the neighbors near me would have called the cops.

...If anyone wants to spend the All Star game here on this site like we did last year, you are all welcome. Last year we had a bunch of people in the chat room while the game was on and it was a lot of fun.

...Roy Halladay is a heckuva pitcher and the Blue Jays should only trade him if they have to. Sure, I'd love to see him in a Yankee uniform, but I don't want the Yankees to mortgage the farm system for him. We are finally building it back up to respectability to mess it up now.

...In case some of you were wondering about me, I've had some things to deal with outside of here that I had to take care of and partly because of what was going on I could not do my job properly here on this site, so I was temporarily removed from this position here. Now that everything is at a point where I can not go further with it, I can let you all know what was going on. I've been home since January and I've been trying to get back to work as quickly as possible but it has got to the point where I can't return now and now I will be forced to have a disability retirement. This is something I did not expect to happen to me, but it has and I have to deal with it.

- I still miss Y4L's PbP in the shout box. But I am glad to have him back at mvpmods! I wasn't sure where else I was going to get tea from!

- We have forums on three websites now and a blog on Sim Central! Good to get more people looking at the www.sandbox-games.com.

- I had to laugh when I did a google search for "Sandbox Games" we made it on page 10! :lol:

- Boy we had a passionate discussion on copy protection last night. I have to admit I learned a lot on the subject.

- We had a new programmer join the team this week. Rujasu has impressed everyone so far, and it helps that he is a baseball fan too!

- The jersey's looked really good in the preview this week imo!

- Thank god I'm finally over this pneumonia, should be able to get back to recording this week.

- Calvin from "Calvin and Hobbes" and my son are the same person I'm convinced.

- Front Page Sports Baseball '98 had some of the most impressive physics and simulation aspects I've ever seen. Really too bad game play was awful!

- I have to admit I don't like blogs. But it was fun to go through the comments when we first came up with the "can we make our own game" idea. Isn't that right Trues ;) (I couldn't resist :lol:)

- Cheerleaders in baseball? what do you think?

- RIP Arturo "Thunder" Gatti. Starting to look like his new wife whacked him allegedly.

- The Calgary Flames are going to give me fits this season. We could potentially have half of Team Canada's Olympic Team's Defense. And just signed Chris McGratten. Who is a legitimate heavyweight! This is for sure the Flames will be no fun to play against!

- After a couple months of working on this game, I would say my only disappointment would be that more people have not posted on what they would like in their perfect baseball game. We have gotten some great ideas from the people that have posted and thanks to you guys!

- I still miss Y4L's PbP in the shout box. But I am glad to have him back at mvpmods! I wasn't sure where else I was going to get tea from!

I think I'm only going to serve tea on rare occasions now because the price of it went up. As for my PbP's of the Yankees, they'll be back once I can convince myself of watching them on TV again.

- Front Page Sports Baseball '98 had some of the most impressive physics and simulation aspects I've ever seen. Really too bad game play was awful!

Damn straight!! I mean WTF? That was true for every Front Page Sports Baseball game. Some things were impressive but at the same time it was hard to play because they did such a bad job.

- Cheerleaders in baseball? what do you think?

No and hell no. Not that I don't mind looking a some beautiful twenty-something blonde jumping up and down in a short skirt, but this does not belong in major league baseball. No room for it. Keep it in the NFL and in college.

Nice "freaks and Geeks" Avatar B) That show is awesome!

Thanks bob! That show was awesome! Like every show I love, it gets cancelled. :cray: (Examples: Smith, Life With Bonnie, Arrested Development, Raines, Joan of Arcadia, etc.)

I'm pretty sure Same Weir was based on me.

P.S. We should totally start our own "Freaks and Geeks" Fan Club on here. Hahhaa!

Thanks bob! That show was awesome! Like every show I love, it gets cancelled. :cray: (Examples: Smith, Life With Bonnie, Arrested Development, Raines, Joan of Arcadia, etc.)

I'm pretty sure Same Weir was based on me.

P.S. We should totally start our own "Freaks and Geeks" Fan Club on here. Hahhaa!

I got the DVD box set....so I still watch it every now and then. Still funny every time. Arrested Development was awesome too!

Updated to 7-12

...If any of you guys want to experience what true boredom is like, visit Binghamton, New York once in your life. You won't be able to get out of there fast enough.

...When we got there, I thought we were going to have to stay longer because the serpentine belt in our car broke and we had to get a tow into Binghamton. Fortunately I have AAA Plus so I got free towing, but I still had to pay 85 dollars for a new belt. *&$**&(()

I have only been there to visit a buddy who goes to the university. There is not crap to do off campus in that city. The mall is lame and the downtown is a drag. Luckily when I have visited there has been a party on campus. However I was thoroughly bored when I looked for things to do in the day time in that city.

...Wow, it's been a while.

...I had a second surgery today, not fun. Last year in soccer I got kicked in the face, which resulted in a bump developing...Got that removed around Christmas, but a smaller bump directly below my eye appeared a few days afterwords. Finally got that removed, and I have to say, it was a much better experience. They put me to sleep for a procedure that lasted like 10 minutes. It was great.

...Girls are crazy. I don't know how to describe it other than that..I was shooting for not letting a girl completely get ahold of my head for the summer like last year...and of course the exact opposite happens.

...I kinda wish I paid more attention to baseball. I haven't really at all this year. I thought the Home Run Derby was yesterday for some reason..? I barely know anything that's going on in the league, even about the Tigers, I know they're in first place and that's about it..

Updated to 7-19

...This is my favorite part of Sunday morning where I wake up early to let the dogs out and then after that I can sit back and take it easy while the wife is still asleep. I just love the quiet.

...Sure as hell won't get any this week because she's on vacation for the whole week.

...I've been looking at the advantages of XM radio. If anyone has it, let me know how you like it.

...I'll tell you why I'm looking at XM radio. Since I am home I'd like to have the radio on while I am doing things around the house just to listen to something and the only radio show that is on every day in the afternoons is the Rush Limbaugh show and there's no way I'm going to listen to that idiot.

...Yesterday was old timers day at Yankee Stadium. No one does that event as well as the Yankees.

...And I still can't wait for the day when Jorge Posada joins that roster.

...I'm hoping for a strong second half for the Yankees but at the same time I am not forgetting how they started out last year right after the All-Star break. They won eight in a row and then that was that. They slumped for the rest of the year and didn't make the playoffs. Partly it was due to lack of pitching and partly it was due to the laziness of Robinson Cano, who I still dislike to this day.

...Here's hoping that Toronto demands every top prospect the Yankees or Red Sox have for Roy Halladay. Even better, here's hoping they don't trade him.

...Wouldn't it be funny if Soriano got traded at the trade deadline this year? That would do nothing but help the Cubs.

...I just love my Five-O season six DVD set. I'm already done with disc one. :)

- The best man at my wedding, and my son's godfather was in town this weekend. "The Smoke For Moke" was a good drunk! And if you have never used a smoker to cook ribs you are truly missing out!

- Had the most interesting "interview" with a graphical artist that was applying for Sandbox Games this week. I won't say names but the applicant as soon as he found out it was shared ownership and not a salaried job immediately shut off his AIM and didn't turn it on for 24 hours without a word! Classy dude, glad my original instincts were right.

- you will notice there is no preview this week from Sandbox Games. The boys have requested doing it bi-weekly and I agreed to try it out. Also Hoop being drunk/hungover all weekend would have made a fine excuse ;)

- Am the only guy that really wonders why JP Riccardi has not been canned? Considering I doubt he will be re-signed by the team, would you really want him making the Halladay deal if it gets done? Personally I try to extend Halladay for another 5 years, but if you are going to trade him then you my as well put someone over the barrel!

- Wouldn't Soriano make a good DH with the ability to spell off your fielders from time to time? He may be lazy but he can still hit the ball a mile when he wants to hit.

- Rented the show 09 for the PS2 this week. Very good ball game, but not the holy grail that some people suggest it is. though I am told the PS3 version is better. Now all I need is a PS3! (I accept donations! :lol:)

- I watched the preview to NHL 10 last night on my Xbox 360 and other than board play I am seeing EA going back to just adding fluff. In fairness NHL 08 and NHL 09 were great games. Even if you are not a hardcore hockey fan I would suggest trying it out, the game is that much fun.

- I can't say enough about the community at MVPmods when it comes to feedback for the game. It seems everyday I log on and read another good idea that I would have never thought of!

- I really love just wandering aimlessly playing Fallout 3. Finding a new surprise every time I play is just great game design! I think I am going to have to start downloading the expansion packs!

- With any luck I should have a new animator on our team this week. Cross your fingers.

I had XM and if you listen to the radio enough then it is worth it. Personally I loved the 24 sports stations specific to the sport. However I just dont get to listen to the radio enough anymore.

Thank you. That is what I am concerned about too, whether I will not listen to it enough. Maybe I'll just keep the radio off if there is no other options. I sure as hell could care less about that Limbaugh guy.

Updated to 7-26

...Amazing isn't it? Here it's the 26th of July already and once again the month of July flies by. :(

...Now I'm getting a bit worried. The trade deadline is getting closer and closer and the Yankees haven't done anything yet. I am always concerned that they are going to get rid of too much in a trade.

...One of these years the Pirates are not going to make any trades at the trade deadline and they'll shock baseball fans everywhere.

...Stay Halladay, stay!

...Last year the Yankees started out after the All-Star break with an eight game winning streak. This year, same thing. As a Yankee fan I am hoping this is where history stops repeating itself.

...To be honest, I had little faith in yesterday's game because Andy Pettitte was on the mound and this year he's been terrible at Yankee Stadium. In fact, he's just terrible.

...Hall of Fame Day today. And that's one place that I do not want to be. Thousands and thousands of people coming together in that one little village? No thanks.

...Took a boat ride yesterday on the Erie Canal, something I've never done before. It was very nice taking the ride and listening to the history of the Canal. The only thing I didn't like about the ride was three little bastard kids who kept running up and down the boat making noise and disrupting people.

...Anyone who has not seen Public Enemies yet with Johnny Depp. It's about the story of John Dillinger and his bank robbing ways in the 1930's. I won't spoil anything about it except to say that it was worth going to.

...Every public preview from the Sandbox Games crew so far has looked great and it increases the anticipation for this game.