Random Thoughts On A Sunday Morning Updated To 11-19

Yankee4Life

I'm really at a loss as to what to write as a tutorial now. A few weeks ago I wrote the "flare" tutorial, which got me 10,000+ uniques within about 9 days. I feel obligated to crank out another quality tutorial pretty soon, but what of?

Suggestions? Please, no requests for sigs or sig tutorials. There's enough of those.

-dan

I'm really at a loss as to what to write as a tutorial now. A few weeks ago I wrote the "flare" tutorial, which got me 10,000+ uniques within about 9 days. I feel obligated to crank out another quality tutorial pretty soon, but what of?

Suggestions? Please, no requests for sigs or sig tutorials. There's enough of those.

-dan

Sig tutorial?

jk

I don't know...basics to html?lol, I have no clue.

-I got to see my uncle for once in like the past 5 years, it was pretty fun.

-School is so boring right now...

-I should be doing my hw, but noone has to know. :cool:

-Wendy's is the best of the big 3 imo.(Wendys, Mcdonalds, Burger King)

The Baconator is awesome.

-Off to go take a shower.

-dan

I'm pretty sure you posted a C4D tut on this site, but I'm sure people would like it if you updated it and posted it on your site.

Updated to 12-2

...What I most want for Christmas is for Johan Santana to not change teams.

...As I woke up this morning and let the dogs out, I saw we had our first snowfall here, a good few inches of the white *&%$. And it just gets worse.

...You want a good Christmas gift idea for someone that won't cost a lot? Get them one of those ice scrapers for your car with the extended handle. I don't go anywhere without it.

...And yet people whine about the summer!? Give me the heat any day as compared to the white stuff.

...Watched my first Christmas movie of the season last night with the wife, "It's a Wonderful Life." At least I got that one out of the way. Nothing against it, I've just seen it too many times.

...I wonder if there is an actual pole up at the North Pole?

...I hate the jewelry commercials for Christmas most of all because those are the ones women like the best and I don't have the money to buy that stuff.

...The four men being detained in the Sean Taylor murder case are between the ages of 17 and 20. That's too young of an age to throw your life away to be involved in something like this. I'm glad when I was that age I never thought of doing things like this. I have no sympathy for them.

...I think why the NFL aired that Packers-Cowboys game on their NFL Network is because they knew a lot of the country didn't get it and that would make them put pressure on their cable companies to get that channel. The NFL is sneaky like that. I have DirecTV and it is included on that but I hardly watch it.

...I'm pulling for the Cleveland Browns to win the AFC North because if I had a second favorite NFL team, it would be them.

First snow of the season today!

It was pretty bad early this morning. I was going over the Verrazzano and I couldn't even see the city, unlike the night before there was a crystal clear view.

- Jets are winning.

- I'm calling a win against the Pats! J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

- I don't care how many wins the Knicks have, they need to fire the whole front office and team nd start fresh.

- Rangers are unbeatable. Beat the Redwings 5-2 yesterday and Jagr is playing so good. I might go to the game tomorrow night.

- Pitchers and catchers starts in February for my school. I usually fill in as a catcher for the month.

- When the hell is 2k sports going to come out with info on 2k8? I hear Dec 1 and now nothing.

I've never seen snow :(

Well it did freeze one time back in 1990 but I was only 3 at the time and don't remember it at all.

Are you kidding? I'm guessing you live in florida, right? You've never been in the north during the winter? That's... weird. :) What's really annoying in the winter is when it's like 10 degrees but no snow, just dark, depressing, ominous clouds looming over. If you're going to have to stand 10 degree weather, at least make it snow or something!

Y4L, where in NY do you live?

I don't live in the vicinity of New York City. I live in upstate New York in a town called Irondequoit. I am closer to Canada than I am to New York. The closest person to me in this forum is YankeexDev, who lives in another town called Webster. Webster is one of the best places to live around here.