The Official Friedman's 2006 Updated Schedule Thread

Friedman

This is an undertaking. I did the 2005 schedule for last year's Madden and it took me a couple hours to do 16 weeks of games, this is going to take a serious amount of time. Good luck. It is very easy to mess up, so I suggest testing it a lot.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea this gonna be alot of work if everyone does like 1-2 months each i think it would be fine it'll prob take like 2 -3 months to finish but it's worth it...how did you edit the madden schedule and what prog did you use?...cause i cant find the madden 06 sched file.

okay guys, the orioles are the only team yet to release a schedule, rockies only have a home schedule up, but we can work around that since all the other teams have full schedules out. but many teams still don't have times up yet. i say we wait until december 15th (that will be the first possible day i can work on this) until we really get started since most teams should have times up by then.

edit: when in doubt, stick with the home team's time, it's usually more accurate.

Here's what I'm looking at so far in terms of who's doing what:

Friedman (Me) - April

DangerKid? - May

Jogar84? - June

Evil84 - July

JWhiteClubbie - August

RoyalBlues/SDoyle - September/ October (Note: I am having SDoyle work with someone for these two months because he said he won't be available until after the New Year. I am planning and hoping to get this mod started by Monday, December 5th. Until then, please wait for further instructions from me. That way, we can avoid two people doing the same thing.

i say we wait until mid december. half the teams have no times up yet and the orioles have no schedule at all yet. hopefully the times are posted by then.

i think times for all teams will be up by january though.

We'll just have to wait. You're probably right: It might be a better idea to wait until mid-December. I'm going to make an Excel Spreadsheet of the teams, if they put out a schedule, and if they put out times.

If the following people could please give me their e-mail address by sending me a p.m., I would really appreciate it. This could give me a way to be able to easily contact you during this project.

-DangerKid

-Jogar84

-Evil1182- Received

-JWhiteClubbie

-Royal Blues- Received

-SDoyle- Received

-8Ball- Received

-Pimpindem

Thanks a lot.

Attached is a spreadsheet that displays if a schedule of a team has been released, and if the game time has been released. We will not start until all teams have released game times. As a reminder, I still need an e-mail address from the following people:

DangerKid

Jogar84

JWhiteClubbie

SDoyle

Pimpindem

Please P.M. me your info.

Archived