The Official MVP MLB 2006 Thread

Sean O

That's what I don't get SS. Why do you prefer starting your own rosters and UNITE with UR and perfectly and easier make a better roster?

I don't know how UR and my rosters would combine. Mine has players all over the FA pool right now while UR keeps lineups and rotations in tact so it could be playable. They seem different, I don't know how it would work. If people have ideas, I'm open to them.

Just imagine the possibilities! It's about team work SS and like I said earlier, you sound like if you wanna be recognized for doing the rosters alone.

It would seem that way, but I never ask for recognition nor do I really get it. No one here really knows that I ever made a mod yet one of my mods has over 2,000 downloads. Do I feel that I deserve recognition? I really do not care. All I want to do is make people happy, when I got PMs and emails that praised my work, it made me feel happy that something as unimportant in life as a MVP Baseball roster would cause someone to write something so positive to me. While I do not really ask for this great kind of recognition, it would be a different story if someone takes the roster and takes credit for it. Of course, if someone took my roster and made it better, that is a good thing for MVPmods. If it is good for MVPmods, it is good for me.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting frustrated (with myself) and would like to know if anyone would take over my generic face mod. I'm sick of this. I'm tired of modding and yet can't stop doing it. Some one step up to the plate. I prefer someone that knows about how to make generic faces.

As an aside, if you know if .ords and .orls from 2004 fit into 2005 I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know. If no one steps up to the plate I may need to respectfully bow out. For good. No face mods or audio mods just me quitting this modding and JUST PLAY THE DANG GAME. I hate this.

It's not a matter of combining them, SS. Maybe, like I said earlier, you work on a part of the roster(say Teams from A to K) and Totte works on the other part. Then you export it from your roster and send it Totte's way so he can incorporate it into UR. It would really be a shame to be forced to take a decision between these two rosters when there can be one and better than both.

Ok, here's what I whipped up for a logo, pretty much the same as the one someone else did, just with different fonts for a slightly different look. I'll tell ya, the gradient was a small pain to get just right, lol.

mvp06logo3ue.jpg

I can try to whip up a shape to go around it too, like 05's logo, if anybody thinks it'd look better.

Willis loading screen...I tested it and it works and the bar goes right under the word "loading..." like in the original...suggestions welcome

loading.jpg

As long as it is in 2X it will look fine! Just include the MVP logo that is provided below.

Remember, anyone here can go make their own loading screen, CTS screen, and other necessary screens. We can all agree upon which ones are the best. :) Just because someone made one already doesn't mean any of you cannot take a crack at a better one!

MVP 06 logo that was made already, use it guys:

fodd94.jpg

----------

Can anyone make these new alternate uniforms in 2X?

Milwaukee

pMLB2-2391769dt.jpg

pMLB2-2380671reg.jpg

Kansas City

al_1970_kansascity.gif

I think the road uniform is being changed.

Washington

pMLB2-1769368dt.jpg

w5DqLm68.jpg

Jersey number is on the bottom left of the uniform, it looks like the 2005 alterrnate, I wonder why the changed it.

New patches

patches4rx.png

Archived