The Official MVP MLB 2006 Thread

Sean O

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have also created an installer to go with the final images. I have tested it and it will work. So whoever downloads the installer will just have to click next. I think that will make it more like an "update" then to have to import each fsh/big file. What should appear as the name as the installer when it's running? I was thinking of "MVP 06 Dontrelle Willis Update" or something along those lines.

I don't think anyone commented on what I posted, but ross can you try a slightly different style in the next one? I'd love more of a metallic feel, so it feels like an actual menu as opposed to clickable text floating over someone's image. Can you try to create a metallicized one as well, with a smaller, cropped image of Willis?

Just so people know:

Nationals have alt Sunday home and BP Unis

The Royals have removed all black from their uniforms

The Twinkies have added a sleevless Sunday uni with the TC logo

The Brewers have added a 1992 style retro Sunday uniform

The Cubs may be putting the names back on the back of their home unis.

Disclaimer:

MVP 2006 is soley intended for the entertainment use of owners and users MVP Baseball 2005 by EA Sports. MVP 2006 is a modified version of the MVP Baseball 2005 game created by members of the MVPMods.com community. In no way do the creators wish to compete with EA Games or 2K sports in the commercial production of baseball videogames for the 2006 baseball season. The creators of MVP 2006 fashioned this version for the sole use of the owners of MVP Baseball 2005 in an attempt to extend playablity of the original version, MVP Baseball 2005 for the Personal Computer (PC) platform. There is no intention to infringe on any copyrights and trademarks. The MVPmods.com community recognizes the work involved with MVP Baseball 2005 and in no way wishes to trivialize or infringe on the orignal programmer's creation. The creators of MVP 2006 only hope to extend the life and continue the quality entertainment value of MVP Baseball 2005.

I can make an installer if needed

look at the total portrait installers for an idea of how they function

http://mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/p=197073.html#197073

Awesome!

http://mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/p=197097.html#197097

I have also created an installer to go with the final images. I have tested it and it will work. So whoever downloads the installer will just have to click next. I think that will make it more like an "update" then to have to import each fsh/big file. What should appear as the name as the installer when it's running? I was thinking of "MVP 06 Dontrelle Willis Update" or something along those lines.

http://mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/p=197398.html#197398

I guess rossmac7 is doing the installer

Archived