The Official MVP MLB 2006 Thread

Sean O

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr. James, that was originally posted as an example to cover one's arsse. There was talk of this being put on CD to be distibuted (not a good idea) and making the mod a stand alone product that could be run without MVP 2005. I wrote it up as a lame attempt to cover our asses if some one put this mod on a CD and sold the CD on EBAY or something. I am rather frightened this could get out of hand.

I was thinking of something like this for an installer...I also made an icon but of course these things can be changed.

Nice installer.

-----

I am having a problem, I am trying to upload some .wav files (in a .zip) on MVPmods but it keeps asking me for a download link, what should I do? (I haven't added a download is some time so things have changed.)

Mr. James, that was originally posted as an example to cover one's arsse. There was talk of this being put on CD to be distibuted (not a good idea) and making the mod a stand alone product that could be run without MVP 2005. I wrote it up as a lame attempt to cover our asses if some one put this mod on a CD and sold the CD on EBAY or something. I am rather frightened this could get out of hand.

What?

Am I missing something?

who wants to sell it on Fleebay?

who is tring to make money off other people work?

TELL ME

MVP 2006 is soley intended for the free entertainment use of established owners and users MVP Baseball 2005 by EA Sports. MVP 2006 is a modified version of the MVP Baseball 2005 game created by members of the MVPMods.com community and available for free download at MVPMods.com. No revenue is being collected by the creaters of the mod. In no way do the creators wish to compete with EA Games or 2K sports in the commercial production of baseball videogames for the 2006 baseball season. The creators of MVP 2006 fashioned this version for the sole use of the owners of MVP Baseball 2005 in an attempt to extend playablity of the original version, MVP Baseball 2005 for the Personal Computer (PC) platform. There is no intention to infringe on any copyrights and trademarks. The MVPmods.com community recognizes the work involved with MVP Baseball 2005 and in no way wishes to trivialize or infringe on the orignal programmer's creation. The creators of MVP 2006 only hope to extend the life and continue the quality entertainment value of MVP Baseball 2005.

Our point: Own MVP 2005, this is just a big mod.

Anyway, what should I put down as a "download URL" when I am uploading a file. It used to be just uploading a .zip and that was it. (I am trying to upload some .wav files)

why wav files?

at the add download page click browse and select the file

the hit add URL or FILE

and it will upload

why wav files?

at the add download page click browse and select the file

the hit add URL or FILE

and it will upload

derr, thanks. Sorry, I'm retarded today.

The .wav files do have a reason, when they are available for download I'll ask if any of you would be interested in giving them a shot. (They are meant to be used as a 'theme-song'/game music, lineups, between innings, when the game starts, etc.

I couldn't agree more.

I don't even know why people even think about selling it. IT WON'T BE SOLD AND IT WON'T ON CD. We should get pissed at anyone who does both of those things to this community's mod.

derr, thanks. Sorry, I'm retarded today.

The .wav files do have a reason, when they are available for download I'll ask if any of you would be interested in giving them a shot. (They are meant to be used as a 'theme-song'/game music, lineups, between innings, when the game starts, etc.

I don't even know why people even think about selling it. IT WON'T BE SOLD AND IT WON'T ON CD. We should get [naughty word] at anyone who does both of those things to this community's mod.

Nothing amazes me what people will sell if they think they can get a quick buck..Wasn't Brittney Spears gum sold on Ebay. There should defintly be some sort of strict punishment of some sort for anyone trying to sell it or burn it onto a cd

I think some classics jock jams would be much more fun than some random/unknown indie.

Some Jock Jams examples:

Everybody Dance Now - ? (would be cool)

It's All About The Benjamins (Rock Remix) - Puff Daddy And The Family (would be cool)

Unbeliveble - EMF (MUST HAVE)

Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger (MVP like)

Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind (MVP like)

Dr. Feelgood - ? (MUST HAVE)

Welcome to the Jungel - Guns N' Roses (MUST HAVE)

The Rockafeller Skank - FatBoy Slim (MUST HAVE)

Enter The Sandman - Metalica

Step Yo Game Up - Snoop Dogg & Lil' John

We're Not Gonna Take It - Twisted Sister

Song 2 - Blur (MUST HAVE)

Zombie Nation - Kernkraft (MUST HAVE)

Jump Around - House Of Pain (would be cool)

Na Na Na Na (Kiss Him Goodbye) - Steam (Would be nice)

We Will Rock You - Queen (MUST HAVE)

Bodyrock - Moby (Would be nice)

Rock Star - N.E.R.D. (would be nice)

Won't back down - ? (Would be cool)

Celebration - Kool & The Gang (Would be cool)

Rock And Roll Part 2 - Gary Glitter (MUST HAVE)

The Power - Snap (Would be cool)

Get Loose - The D4 (Would be cool / MVP like)

Wild Thing - The Troggs (Would be cool)

Rock You Like A Hurricane - Scorpions (Would be cool)

We Are The Champions - Queen (Would be cool)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=glance&s=music

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...848656?v=glance

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=glance&s=music

Archived