The Official MVP MLB 2006 Thread

Sean O

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know what the maximum size of images is? I am wondering because I was able to 2x my 512 x 512 images to make them 1024 x 1024 but when I try to change 1024 x 1024 images 2x to 2048 x 2048 the game crashes

For menu screens and such? There's adjusted information in the .fsh. Open one of my 2x menu's, text-edit the number, and I think it'll work.

--Eric

Notice the parts outside of the circle will be part of a trasperency Im doing. If I new how to make in game pictures I would save a pic and show you all

The bottom one is pretty nice, but are you willing to do 6,000 of these things? :lol: If you are willing to do each and every portrait, this could be a very nice edition to MVP 06!

Not sure if this is common knowledge, but today on MLB Home Plate on XM radio a St. Louis reporter mentioned that for 2006, 8-10,000 of the left-field seats will not be completed in time for opening day. He didn't mention if this was a setback sort of thing, or the plan all along, but it explains why the Cardinals aren't going nuts on the free agent or trade fronts this offseason. If it was planned all along, then it's possible it's not going to be too obvious and they have a set plan for building the rest of it over the 2006-07 offseason, but the left field area could be a real mess for the upcoming season.

I haven't announced my progress for the updated schedule in a while. I think that we are going to wait until the new year to start. I am aiming to release it in early March. As a side note, I can provide an installer. Check the pics below for some examples.

Awesome friedman, looks great. Thanks for the work.

Glad you liked it, although I wouldn't really call it work. It was extremely easy. It took me about 2 minutes to make that. And if, for whatever reason, we want for users to enter a password when they install it, I can do that.

There are still teams that have not released times. It would be extremely hard to work around those teams. I will try my best to make the Feb. 20th deadline.

They can be assigned generic times for the time being (eg. 19:05, 19:05, 13:05, etc.), but I understand. It would have been cool to be able to launch this thing just about when Spring Training started. Personally, I start to care less about baseball videogames when the real thing is on TV. :lol:

BTW, I finally ordered MVP 2005 today. Better late than never I guess, but I can't miss this mod for the world!

If there's a community developed way to export videos to the format that MVP 05 uses I might be able to get you guys a MVP 06 intro.

Nobody has figured out the video format yet as far as I know. You can extract the audio of videos using SX.exe, but nothing beyond that.

:idea: It sounds great guys but to me the infield mesures are small if you hit a ball close to the second baseman the first baseman is close to the play the same happens betwenn 3rd and the SS. If you see the space between infield players in a real life park they are big gaps. We need to make the infield mesures bigger.

Is it possible that we could change the owner mode screen (load or new) to something would Steinbrenner in it, that would be pretty cool since he is probably the most known Owner in all of sports.

Yeah, but all of the people vomiting when they see it will lower their opinion of the mod.

Archived