The Official MVP MLB 2006 Thread

Sean O

Too many people here are overly pro-Yankee. If it were up to you guys Giambi would be on the CTS screen, Jeter would have 15 range, every loading screen would be for each Yankee championship + 2001 despite the Yankees losing...

People are so damn Yankee-centric, there are 29 other awesome teams. :( Make it 27, F the Red Sox :p and screw the Marlins for the way they treat their fans. I mean, Luis Castillo for no one in particular? He had a reasonable contract too!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, to get back on subject, if I have time I would love to update one of the mini-games as well. The ramps and crap will be gone, but I think a sandlot-type park would really work well.

Any other ideas people have for a relatively simple park are welcome.

I guess it is wrong to honor a good team in the Yankees and OK! to honor the Red Sox. :p pff

Doesn't really matter, they are only loading screens.

It's ok to honor any team someone wants. That's why there are 30 teams so everyone can at least have 1 they like 8O

I may be doing audio mods for this mvp 06, in terms of rallys and crowd mods. First I need to do testing. Don't hold me to it.

And SS, please PM me with your email address for a final, better version of what I emailed you.

Re: my audio mods:

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Foru...ewtopic&t=16316

Can you put in "sweet Caroline" for 7th innning stretch @ Fenway

So, to get back on subject, if I have time I would love to update one of the mini-games as well. The ramps and crap will be gone, but I think a sandlot-type park would really work well.

Any other ideas people have for a relatively simple park are welcome.

backstop.jpg

fod90-01.jpg

fod90-02.jpg

fod00-04.jpg

dsc00306.JPG

dsc00307.JPG

PICT0009_1.jpg

PICT0016_1.jpg

PICT0012_1.jpg

PICT0004_1.jpg

20050301ap_trv_field_dreamsPJ01

Oh...did you mean simple as in easy to make, or simple as in, plain simple Iowa?

--Eric

I guess it is wrong to honor a good team in the Yankees and OK! to honor the Red Sox. :p pff

Doesn't really matter, they are only loading screens.

This might be too much work but in the download have a choice of the CTS screen for ex. in the TC4 download you can choose between a Mickey Mantle theme 1961 theme etc.

nice! :wtg:

This might be too much work but in the download have a choice of the CTS screen for ex. in the TC4 download you can choose between a Mickey Mantle theme 1961 theme etc.

If someone hates Willis and makes their own theme, they are free to do so. But, what will come with MVP 06 is a Dontrelle Willis theme, he's an awesome player and he won.

nice! :wtg:

If someone hates Willis and makes their own theme, they are free to do so. But, what will come with MVP 06 is a Dontrelle Willis theme, he's an awesome player and he won.

Exactly SS. MVP 06 is Dontrelle Willis theme only. Anyone is free to do whatever they want to their game.

I would be willing to take request for people if they want some screens and such made...However they will not be included with the MVP 06 download

Are Pirate and Sean 0 updating all the stadiums in MVP 06? I am asking because I have downloaded an updated verison of every stadium from this site and I could see if I could make it part of the installation. I did not make any of the stadiums so we would need to get permission. Pirate made a lot of them but some other peopel made some as well. I will not bother attempting this if there is going to be a verison of all the updated stadiums already.

I don't think the updated stadiums are needed in the 2006 mod. St. Louis should be updated because it's an entirely new stadium.

But, Bank One Ballpark has changed names to Chase Field, if we can get that changed in game that would be great.

I don't think the updated stadiums are needed in the 2006 mod. St. Louis should be updated because it's an entirely new stadium.

But, Bank One Ballpark has changed names to Chase Field, if we can get that changed in game that would be great.

I agree with Pirate here. I would love it if all of Pirate's work were included, but 1). they are available on this site, 2). they would increase the size of the file dramatically, 3). it's impossible to create 2006 versions of the park before april, and most importantly, 4). we don't want to potentially risk legal action by including too many real advertisements.

I'm hoping to include the updated Great American Ballpark, RFK Stadium, PETCO Park and Citizens Bank Park for MVP 06.

I agree with Pirate here. I would love it if all of Pirate's work were included, but 1). they are available on this site, 2). they would increase the size of the file dramatically, 3). it's impossible to create 2006 versions of the park before april, and most importantly, 4). we don't want to potentially risk legal action by including too many real advertisements.

I'm hoping to include the updated Great American Ballpark, RFK Stadium, PETCO Park and Citizens Bank Park for MVP 06.

all good points that I did not think of...thanks :D

Pirate..MarkB changed the loc file of Bank One to Chase Field

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Down...details&id=2608

Archived