The Official MVP MLB 2006 Thread

Sean O

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, I have known this for a week but we're going to have a good models.big for the project. It will consist of a BigSchmooz models.big (will have some changes but it will mostly be the same thing), moser's uniforms, and a pair of Uniforms from BigBully. Of course I am thankful for the permission that all of the modders involved with the .big had granted me. In fact, all the cyberface modders I PM'd gave me permission except Kraw... Anyway, at least there will be plenty of 2X in the models.big whether people decided to use UR or the 06 rosters.

Thank you everyone once again.

BigBully made Twins uniforms today. :)

----

Ghostrider, there is something REALLY IMPORTANT that you can do. No one has made 2X fielding gloves yet. Maybe you can. I would do it if I knew how to do graphics/owned something betting than paintbrush. :p

Also, someone could add the appropriate 2006 patches to moser's uniforms as loing as someone gets permission... If anyone is interested just ask me to get the picture of the 2006 patches somewhere in the back of this thread.

Really, those two things are very important.

Anyway, I have known this for a week but we're going to have a good models.big for the project. It will consist of a BigSchmooz models.big (will have some changes but it will mostly be the same thing), moser's uniforms, and a pair of Uniforms from BigBully. Of course I am thankful for the permission that all of the modders involved with the .big had granted me. In fact, all the cyberface modders I PM'd gave me permission except Kraw... Anyway, at least there will be plenty of 2X in the models.big whether people decided to use UR or the 06 rosters.

Thank you everyone once again.

My faces are in BigSchmooz's models.big

you will have to remove them

How would you go about that? Big Schmooz is getting credit for giving me permission to use his models.big file. Same with the modders who helped the file come together. If you would not want your faces to be included I would not know why, they would only help the MVP 06 project. I am sure others would agree. Of course I would appreciate your permission just to make things easier, or at least a way to get the faces out. I presume that you are just going against this project.

It is a shame that you are attempting to hurt this project out of spite, because you do not like me, for a reason I do not know.

Archived