The Official MVP MLB 2006 Thread

Sean O

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A video of Willis dominating, Brewers playing in their new alternates, and of course the new features... And other stuff.

- New ballpark screens would own

- Bill Harris doesn't come on often, but it'd be smart to include the progression mod.

- Don't know anything about installers. I'd imagine this would just install stuff over MVP 2005 and not have a separate directory.

- Someone still has to make 2X fielding gloves. NYM91 said he was interested but that was the extent of it.

- Too bad Kaufman's dimensions can't be moved back.

Kaufman can be moved back but, that is in Sean's hands. I have an extremely limited knowledge of the wall.dat files. I could Oedit it and shoot it over to him, but that is up to him. From what I gather the fella is extremely busy. I can understand that.

Ross-

I was thinking about something along these lines, if it makes sense:

left side of the screen will be facts and a ground plan of the park, while that fades into a picture of the park on the right side of the screen. It would be nice to have the park name, location, opening date, and dimensions in the upper left corner, while the lower left will have the plan.

I like the look of what you have there, I just think it would be cool if we could get a black fade from left to right, just to change the feel of the thing. But, that's just my quick guess.

I like the look of the ground plan you found there, really fits.

Ross-

I was thinking about something along these lines, if it makes sense:

left side of the screen will be facts and a ground plan of the park, while that fades into a picture of the park on the right side of the screen. It would be nice to have the park name, location, opening date, and dimensions in the upper left corner, while the lower left will have the plan.

I like the look of what you have there, I just think it would be cool if we could get a black fade from left to right, just to change the feel of the thing. But, that's just my quick guess.

I like the look of the ground plan you found there, really fits.

I'll work on some ideas I have. Unfourtanilty I can not find Identical day and night pics of the stadiums. That would be ideal.

I've been playing around a little more with the stadium select pics. I have not been able to try it in a game (I am at work) It is still a WIP so suggestions are welcome.

SICK!!!

If i can make a suggestion though. The bottom with the black fading to red doesn't really match too well. I think it'd look better as Black to blue. Also, is there anyway to make the bottom of the picture fade into the top of the added section? I think that would look better too.

Great job on the projects guys!

Great job Rossmac, they're beautiful! 29 more stadiums to go!!!

believe it or not the toughest part is finding day and night pics of the stadiums. Opinion question... The red in the redsox version by the logo should I leave it the same color for all or should I change it to each individual team color?

Hey guys, I hadn't checked the thread in awhile, everything is looking amazing. I can't wait to play this. Speaking of which, I have 2005 on Xbox, but I have to play this new modded version.

I'm looking to pick up the PC version to play on a laptop I get to use for work. It should run ok and I am just wondering if you know of a place I could get the game cheaper than $29.99 that I've seen it at Target and Wal Mart's website. I was hoping to pick up a used copy at Gamestop or EB Games but I don't see any listed on their site. Of course, they might still have them in stores near me though.

Another question I have is with the talk of this being one big file, will there be a txt file that goes through the proper installation of this or will it just automatically overwrite the old files? Also, is it very difficult to install the other stadium mods on my own? I've dreamed of using Pirate's modded Jacobs Field with the real ads and new scoreboards for the last 2 years.

Hey guys, I hadn't checked the thread in awhile, everything is looking amazing. I can't wait to play this. Speaking of which, I have 2005 on Xbox, but I have to play this new modded version.

I'm looking to pick up the PC version to play on a laptop I get to use for work. It should run ok and I am just wondering if you know of a place I could get the game cheaper than $29.99 that I've seen it at Target and Wal Mart's website. I was hoping to pick up a used copy at Gamestop or EB Games but I don't see any listed on their site. Of course, they might still have them in stores near me though.

Another question I have is with the talk of this being one big file, will there be a txt file that goes through the proper installation of this or will it just automatically overwrite the old files? Also, is it very difficult to install the other stadium mods on my own? I've dreamed of using Pirate's modded Jacobs Field with the real ads and new scoreboards for the last 2 years.

ebay

One more thing. If anyone knows which fonts certain teams use please let me know. I want to try to put the stadium names in as close to the team font as possible.

Thanks in advance

Hey rossmac, i've got some MLB fonts.

PM Me with your e-mail address if you want 'em.

believe it or not the toughest part is finding day and night pics of the stadiums. Opinion question... The red in the redsox version by the logo should I leave it the same color for all or should I change it to each individual team color?

I would suggest team colors.

eg. Orioles: light orange to black

Braves: red to black (like your Boston one)

Yanks: navy blue to black

Marlins: Teal to black

Royals: blue to black

etc.

I would suggest team colors.

eg. Orioles: light orange to black

Braves: red to black (like your Boston one)

Yanks: navy blue to black

Marlins: Teal to black

Royals: blue to black

etc.

that's what I was thinking but I just wanted to be on the same page as everyone else with it

Archived