The Official MVP MLB 2006 Thread

Sean O

I glad to see the progress here!

When this mod is released, that may be a while from now, but it would have been great to use Kccitystar's installer or something like that...So everything is installed in one package, rather than downloading a ton of stuff.

Holla at me if you need any help, since I did rosters last year, I could give a helping hand!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An installer would be awesome, so would bringing the 2004 Generic faces back.

I am doing fine with the rosters, but there are tons of other things that can be done! Look on the first page! :)

Rosters is the only thing I can do. But why don't I be a roster tester, if you want? How does that sounds?

How's that NBA sound mod going?

That project is probably dead. Uncle Mo and I haven't figured out how to play the audio files from the NBA folder. Just in case, Mo pm'd Kraw, so that he can learn how to open the .asf file(Or whatever they are called).

Guest JWClubbie

Ditty / Music - Astroeric

I would love to help with the music portion, as well as some Minor League Mods. I write for Caffeine, a regional music publication during the offseason. Would love to help find some bands.

Guest JWClubbie

Good Question. that would be unbelievable if that was in the game. Any guys ever play OOTP? Some of that stuff like the rule 5 etc would be cool. What about adding more farm teams? Like low-A Leagues

Is it possible to make a homerun derby mini game the day before the Allstar game in the schedule.

No, it's impossible.

As for PNC, I'm pretty sure it is already in the game as the site of the 2006 ASG. I'm not sure whether it can be modified, but I'll leave that up to Friedman and his work.

but i'm already halfway done. i was going to release them for mvp 2005 when i decided to slow down the modding (due to overloading myself with those facial hair/portrait mods)

i already have them in 2x too. just need to photshop them, edit the index files and repackage.

Wanna help with the photoshop part?

Archived