Epic IV: 2008 Rosters for MVP 2005

SwinginSoriano

Just read about Spilborghs. Anyway, only 'sporatic' updates will be done during the season (pretty much when I see a pitcher on TV that I don't have access to footage of, I'll make the changes right then and there), today for example I have changed ratings/pitches/stuff for three or more players. Nothing noticeable though.

Anyways, it'll be out tomorrow night, with updated transactions, some callups (most will be in AAA because I felt a 'DL' roster was tedious. Only guys who are out for an extended period of time are in AAA.)

Thanks for the help mj.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, great rosters! Attributes are spot on, maybe you should use winrar for compressing them. I just compressed it with the best compression setting and the file was 5.31 MB, its not a nessesity (sp?) just will be much more 56k friendly compared to and 8.50+ MB file.

Good job Soriano.

Just a few things...

P Takashi Saito on LAD is missing, he is having a great year in the bullpen, hasn't given up a run yet.

P Angel Guzman CHC was just called up today, Jerome Williams was sent down. Surprised he wasn't in your rosters.

P Brian Slocum CLE, is white, I think he's black on yours. He played with high school ball with my brother here in NY.

Big Schmooz released his new models.big, so hooray for those using the Big Schmooz (plus) version of the latest roster. :)

However, a MVP06 Beta version won't be included in the next version. I'm done with that, hopefully people have finally updated to a Big Schmooz models.big. (If you can't I still have the EA Face/standard version)

hey, the roster updates are awesome. Sucks though in owner mode after I finish the game, it kicks me to my desktop. Any quick fixes or suggestions to why this is doing that?

I remember you mentioning this in another thread. Tell me what roster you are running and what type of models.big you are running.

Players called up in the past week:

Brian Wilson - P - San Francisco

Howie Kendrick - IF - Los Angeles (AL)

Michael O'Connor - P - Washington

Casey Janssen - P - Toronto

Takashi Saito - P - Los Angeles (NL)

Sean Green - P - Seattle

Angel Guzman - P - Chicago (NL)

Call ups today, just in case you missed some. :wtg:

Kurt Birkins - P - Baltimore

Julio Manon - P - Baltimore

Brian Falkenborg - P - St. Louis

Sidenote: Juan Cruz is in Arizona's starting rotation now, no longer a reliever.

Archived